Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Comments on draft-ietf-krb-wg-cammac-01.txt

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:21:56 -0500

1) This document talks about all authorization data as if it is
kdc-issued.  You need a discussion of when authorization data requires
cryptographic validation (namely when it's not a restriction) and adjust
text accordingly.

2) Can we please not call MACs signatures?

Hmm. And then stuff happened and I failed to finish my review.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Tom Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:32:38 -0500

> 2) Can we please not call MACs signatures?

I thought we were going to fix that, but apparently not consistently yet.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg