Subject: Re: [Ietf-krb-wg] Call for Agenda items for March IETF

From: Linus Nordberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 12:02:41 +0100

Sam Hartman <[email-masked]> wrote
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:44:16 -0500:

| What else requires time?

Should the issues with the otp-preauth draft using ASN.1 implicit
tagging be a subject for a discussion?

My understanding is that this isn't solved yet.  Did I miss something?

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 11:17:50 -0500

>>>>> "Linus" == Linus Nordberg <[email-masked]> writes:

    Linus> Sam Hartman <[email-masked]> wrote Tue, 24 Jan 2012
    Linus> 10:44:16 -0500:

    Linus> | What else requires time?

    Linus> Should the issues with the otp-preauth draft using ASN.1
    Linus> implicit tagging be a subject for a discussion?

I guess I never issued a call, but there was quite clearly insufficient
interest within the WG to re-open what tagging structure is being used.
The document will almost certainly be published as an RFC by Paris IETF.
We could dedicate time on discussions of how to work with the implicit
tagging if there is an IETF-appropriate issue to discuss.  Implementors
could get together outside of the meeting and discuss how to implement
implicit tagging if they like.

--Sam