Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-krb-wg-cammac-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 12:17:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Container Authenticated by Multiple MACs
	Author(s)       : Simo Sorce
                          Tom Yu
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-cammac-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-02-09

   Abstract: This document proposes a Kerberos Authorization Data
   container similar to AD-KDC-ISSUED, but that allows for multiple MACs
   or signatures on the contained Authorization Data elements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-cammac-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-cammac-01.txt

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Tom Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 15:24:43 -0500

Please ignore the misleading abstract of the -00 version.  It doesn't
accurately represent the contents of the document.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg