Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Reminder and scribe for Interim conference call

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:47:11 -0500 (EST)

Folks, we'll be having an interim call tomorrow February 15 at 1100 US
Eastern/1600 GMT.
Call in details are at https://lists.anl.gov/pipermail/ietf-krb-wg/2012-January/009854.html

I'd really appreciate it if someone would volunteer to scribe the meeting before the call.

Sam hartman
Kerberos co-chair
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:33:36 -0500

I've received a request to use the krb-wg jabber room in preference to
webex chat.  It's certainly far easier for me to participate in jabber
chat that webex. Also Jabber chat has more clear IPR policies and is
recorded.

We're also going to stop th emeeting at 12:30; there was not really an
end time sent out in the announcement.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg