Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-12.txt> (An information model for Kerberos version 5) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 07:40:01 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Kerberos WG (krb-wg) to consider
the following document:
- 'An information model for Kerberos version 5'
  <draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-06-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an information model for Kerberos version 5
   from the point of view of an administrative service.  There is no
   standard for administrating a kerberos 5 KDC.  This document
   describes the services exposed by an administrative interface to a
   KDC.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg