Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 19:47:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An information model for Kerberos version 5
	Author(s)       : Leif Johansson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-13.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-07-29

Abstract:
   This document describes an information model for Kerberos version 5
   from the point of view of an administrative service.  There is no
   standard for administrating a kerberos 5 KDC.  This document
   describes the services exposed by an administrative interface to a
   KDC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-13

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg