Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Protocol Action: 'Kerberos Options for DHCPv6' to Proposed Standard (draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-18.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 07:40:06 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Kerberos Options for DHCPv6'
  (draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-18.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Kerberos Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Stephen Farrell and Sean Turner.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option/

Technical Summary

   This document defines new four options for the Dynamic Host
   Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) to carry configuration
   information related to the Kerberos protocol [RFC4120].

Working Group Summary

  This document represents the consensus of the Kerberos Working Group.
  It was also reviewed in the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group,
  in keeping with that working group's responsibility for reviewing
  DHCP options and extensions. 

Document Quality

  We know of no implementations at this time. 

Personnel

  The Document Shepherd for this document is Jeffrey Hutzelman.
  The responsible Area Director is Stephen Farrell. 

RFC Editor Note

1. In the abstract please correct a misspeling:

OLD:

   coniguration

NEW:

   configuration

2. At the end of section 3 please make the following replacement:

OLD:

   These options except of the Kerberos KDC Option MUST NOT appear more
   than once in a DHCPv6 message.

NEW:

   These options except for the Kerberos KDC Option MUST NOT appear more
   than once in a DHCPv6 message.

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg