Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] RFC 6803 on Camellia Encryption for Kerberos 5

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:09:50 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6803

        Title:      Camellia Encryption for Kerberos 5 
        Author:     G. Hudson
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 23516
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6803.txt

This document specifies two encryption types and two corresponding
checksum types for the Kerberos cryptosystem framework defined in RFC
3961.  The new types use the Camellia block cipher in CBC mode with
ciphertext stealing and the CMAC algorithm for integrity protection.
This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Kerberos WG Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg