Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] iakerb

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:19:30 -0500

Is there anyone whose arm could be twisted to helping complete the
iakerb specification?
I know of one implementation and believe there are two.
It seems kind of unfortunate to have a shipping protocol that gets
dropped.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 11:43:38 -0500

> It seems kind of unfortunate to have a shipping protocol that gets

<sigh>  I did some checking, and I think that's mostly my fault.

This document finished WGLC in 2009, with only a few comments including
some proposed changes from the author.  Larry submitted a new version
(-02) which dealt with all of the comments and proposed changes.  And
then I promptly dropped the ball.

Near the end of 2011, I proposed picking up the ball, doing a review,
and sending the document along.  I also asked if anyone had comments
based on implementation experience.  I got exactly one reply.

So, this document still needs chair review and a writeup, but otherwise
should be basically ready to go.  I expect the effort required of anyone
who volunteers to step in as editor would be minimal.

-- Jeff