Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-krb-wg-cammac-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Kerberos Authorization Data Container Authenticated by Multiple MACs
	Author(s)       : Simo Sorce
                          Tom Yu
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-cammac-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   Abstract: This document specifies a Kerberos Authorization Data
   container that supersedes AD-KDC-ISSUED.  It allows for multiple
   Message Authentication Codes (MACs) or signatures to authenticate the
   contained Authorization Data elements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-cammac

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-krb-wg-cammac-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-krb-wg-cammac-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg