Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] RFC 6880 on An Information Model for Kerberos Version 5

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 22:29:06 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6880

        Title:      An Information Model for Kerberos 
                    Version 5 
        Author:     L. Johansson
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 28121
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-16.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6880.txt

This document describes an information model for Kerberos version 5
from the point of view of an administrative service.  There is no
standard for administrating a Kerberos 5 Key Distribution Center
(KDC).  This document describes the services exposed by an
administrative interface to a KDC.

This document is a product of the Kerberos WG Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg