Subject: Spring Preview: A new Ride for 6 bucks per day

From: Lease Specials <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 15:08:05 -0800

Greetings Krb-wg-archive,

Think you have too many bills to afford a new car?

What if you could drive a new car for $5 a day?

Lock in This Deal Here

[IdNo. 645125]

Get into a new ride while keeping your monthly expenses affordable.

====================================================

To search if you can get this same deal on a Car you had in mind:

3 Easy Steps:

1. Select a Vehicle

2. Choose Options

3. Sign and Drive

=======================================

Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Unsubscribe | Contact |

Change your message status with LES Relations by writing to

131 Tennis Avenue North Hills, PA 19038 or visit here

It's the question on everyone's mind: When are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West getting married? (Okay, maybe not everyone. But, like, a lot of people.)
While the couple is remaining typically tight-lipped about their wedding plans, Kimye fans might want to mark Saturday, May 24 on their calendars, as Us Weekly reports that will be the big day.
People confirms the date, as well, with a source telling the publication, "It won't be a huge wedding. Around 150 people." The couple's daughter North, who turns 1 on June 15, will reportedly have a role in the wedding -- which seems rather expected.
As of press time, the couple hasn't commented on the reports.