Subject: Updated as of March 14, 2014

From: Lower-Rate Attainable <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 08:12:56 -0800

re: re: re: rt-77495a4f08f741e9188b877207b86c33 I was thinking you could see this.

Re: Locking in your lower-rate

File: 3068017601

We are reaching out to you today because you

have not taken advantage of our official rate-calculator.

Since Obama lowered requirements for
refinancing, you can potentially save thousands.

http://www.house.gov/committees/

Your New rate is up to date as of March 14, 2014.

[official calculator is here]

Thank You,

U.S. Housing-Program Advisor

From RTE Gov Home Associates (38 Lincolin Courrt - Keansburg - NJ 07734) | Removal-setings -- [ID:ebbe06fd-ea73-45fb-8160-52085a54b470]

I have 77495a4f08f741e9188b877207b86c33 displaysDVI-D-0which is my mine workspace and 2ndHDMI-0which i'm using mostly to watch movies, pictures etc

I'm trying to set them by961317114andxrandr, but system treats them as one big workspace, ebbe06fd-ea73-45fb-8160-52085a54b470 window stretch on both screens,

I would like them to be treated as 2 separate 66078829 desktop, DVI-D-0 as main one and if i need 03088 on HDMi-0 screen i can just drag it there.

||| Digest verification failed:

||| /usr/portage/kde-base/pykde4/ChangeLog

||| Reason: Filesize does 77495a4f08f741e9188b877207b86c33 match recorded size

||| Got: 34712

||| Expected: 34550

||| Digest verification failed:

||| /usr/portage/kde-base/kdeartwork-77495a4f08f741e9188b877207b86c33/ChangeLog

||1 Reason: Filesize does not match recorded size

||| Got: 45546

||| Expected: 45352

to be in the mid 60s one day, then drops to 30 s the next day Lili Von Shtupp agrees It was cold as fucking hell here in Texas and now it's just plain hot. I'm confused. I want to move somewhere neutral dammit... Winter just stayed where I am right now. There was one day of above freezing, and an apocalyptic winter snowstorm the day after. "In like a lion, out like a lamb" my ballsack. More like "In like a futuristic tyrannosaurus commando robot, out like a cybernetic saurian warlord with laser cannon eyes." 50 degrees yesterday with no wind. 25 degrees with 20mph winds today. sometimes I hate New Jersey. I see Winter has taken a laxative and viagra at the same time, eh? i'm not suffering through the winter like the northern states are, but the onslaught of memes about it may be just as bad. Winter is amazing. It gets dark at 4. Not like fucking summer when its still not dark at 8 In Belgium winter never came... And we will see this same image every year unti
l the end of reddit. When it was bright and sunny over the weekend I thought it was finally over. Took a while to sink in Woke up on Tuesday, looked out the window. "Oh. Its snowing" Slept in for another hour. Wake up, go downstairs, open fridge. "Hmm. Maybe if the snow keeps up, March break can be extended." *Pouring jui- ! "GOD DAMMIT!" Welcome to Texas, where the seasons are mixed together and we're never really sure which it is. Basically: http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2014/03/07/3-9-toons-1_custom-1461866015c1ea7bd477384a990d5b03f256d189-s40-c85.jpg Ugh... Massachusetts weather. Nearly 60 degrees two days ago and in the 20s today! europe here - winter never came Game of thrones is going to go up to a 7th or 8th season Op, you in Washington? Toronto, Ontario. Close enough In Germany there is a saying "April, April, macht was er will" (April, April, does whatever it wants). Seems that time has shifted to march now! That's why
I get sick all the time and feel like shit. Its been pretty nice in Minnesota - coldest day was 30 degrees (f) and sunny, which by our standards is fantastic. 50 something degrees two days ago. 20 degrees and snow today. Welcome to New England! I know what you