Subject: Obama-care: The Hidden Truth...

From: "~Patriot_Survival_Plan~" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 08:54:30 -0400

Patriot Survival Plan
  Links:
    1. http://domain.com/patriot.php?em=%recipient%

     If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click here
                             Or write to:
                   2711 Centerville Road. Suite 120
                   Wilmington, Delaware, 19808. USA
  Links:
    2. http://domain.com/unpatriot.php

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a
nation gone under. You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism
that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.
Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. We,
the People, recognize that we have responsibilities as well as rights;
that our destinies are bound together; that a freedom which only asks
what's in it for me, a freedom without a commitment to others, a
freedom without love or charity or duty or patriotism, is unworthy of
our founding ideals, and those who died in their defense. One of the
great attractions of patriotism - it fulfills our worst wishes. In the
person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat.
Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling that we are profoundly
virtuous. Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to
kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has
a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarrelled with him? Our
government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear - kept us in a
continuous stampede of patriotic fervor - with the cry of grave
national emergency. The highest patriotism is not a blind acceptance of
official policy, but a love of one's country deep enough to call her to
a higher plain.