Subject: Re: Your Monthly-AutoInsurance Payment: 15-May-2014

From: Notice <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 08:49:07 -0700

---------start of message-----------

............................................
Re: Your AutoInsurance-Policy #17092119.
............................................
Notification-ID # 17092119
............................................

[email-masked],

The reason we are send you this notification today is to make you aware that your AutoInsurance 
monthly-payments have been lowered.

Visit here to fill in your local ZipCode & check your new monthly-payment: http://link.read-mayautonotice.us

Regards.

---------end of message-----------

:Quit these admessages now below here
http://end.read-mayautonotice.us

P0 Box #. 17598
Baltim0re, MD - 
ZIP#: 21297-l598

17092119
18436396
0ea8fb916c2641628ec5d552e8c25c7c