Subject: Stable voip billing software MVTS mera II/ mvts pro / Bilberry/VOS3000 latest/MORx4 /VPS with all dialer / Porta one etc....

From: Hasan diab <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 12:03:44 -0700

*MORx4 Kolmisoft class 4 & 5 softswitch + Billing.*

For  sell and rent with 8GB up to 48GB dual cpu server  / full free support
It’s a complete voip solution for your professional telecom business. MOR
Billing and Routing with extended functionality, increased stability and
professional support directly from the developers. It enables VoIP
providers to offer various services. Feature of switch:

·         Wholesale VoIP <http://www.kolmisoft.com/solutions/wholesale-voip>

·         Business VoIP <http://www.kolmisoft.com/solutions/business-voip>

·         Residential VoIP
<http://www.kolmisoft.com/solutions/residential-voip>

·         Calling Cards <http://www.kolmisoft.com/solutions/calling-cards>

·         Callback <http://www.kolmisoft.com/solutions/callback>

·         Callshop <http://www.kolmisoft.com/solutions/callshop>

·         Voice-Broadcasting
<http://www.kolmisoft.com/solutions/auto-dialer>

·         DID

·         Open API

·         IAX

·         Dynamic routing

·         Proactive LCR if route is down

·         Routing schedule

·         Web phone

·         Better acd asr ratio and many more Quality of routing feature
available MORx3 and 4

·         A side of MOR we have many more  carrier grade voip billing
software are following :

·         MVTs mera ii /MVTS pro/Bilberry / VOS3000 v 2.1.2.4 with English
version cgi secure /vps with RSC dialer all mobile dialer vippie dialer all
latest modules / porta one and many more .

For more details or any other carrier grade soft switch inquiry please ping
us online or mail us

We do provide VoIP related all kinds of software sell & rent with
affordable price.

*For more details please contact me online / email or on call *

          Bryan sanjuan

Mail: [email-masked]

Gmail: [email-masked]

GTALK: [email-masked]

SKYPE     : Customercare07

Linknedin : [email-masked]

facebook: [email-masked]

MSN  +skype    : [email-masked]

YM      : softwaresvoip01

www.24x7communication.co