Subject: Freelance Translator Italian <> English

From: Leo Nestor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 02:00:23 +0300

Dear Sir / Madame,

I am a native speaker of  Italian

My minimum rate is 0.07 Euro per source word.

I charge for my services at least 35 Euro per hour.

I have obtained an official translator / linguist degree.

I have been working as a translator since 2001.

I provide the following services: Translation, Proofreading,
Interpretation (consecutive), Interpretation (simultaneous),
Subtitling, Voice-over, Project Management, Copywriting, DTP,
Programming, Web-Design, Advertising, Tour Guiding, Market Research,
Consulting, Teaching (Language Courses), SEO.

By today, I have translated about 100,000 to 500,000 words .

Tools I use .

I use the following tools: SDL Trados, Wordfast, Deja Vu, OmegaT,
Passolo, Multicorpora, Across, Alchemy Catalyst, TransSuite2000,
Transit, MetaTexis, LingoTek, J-CAT, IBM-CAT tool  .

Availability.

I am available for work Full week, Monday through Friday.

Mr. Leo Nestor