Subject: Translator Application For English <> FrenchTranslation and Editing

From: ERIC Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:51:58 +0300

Greetings,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am a full time freelance translator, native speaker of French, but
also very fluent in English. I've been working for the pastseven years
and  I have had the opportunity to work for the local market here in
Guatemala, as well as for companies abroad, including a wide range of
law , firms, local and international corporations, public and private
institutions, personal training schools, among others: Software,
Computer Sciences, Internet, Data processing, Websites, Systems,
Medicine, Electricity, Energy, Building and Construction, Customer
care, Users guides, IT, Technical, Banking and Finance, Economy, Law
and legal, Advertising, Agriculture, Bible and Biblical Studies,
Journalism and Mass Communication, Telecommunication, Management,
Marketing.

Taking into account the above, I am in the capacity to offer the
highest level of translation that an entity like yours requires.

Please consider my CV that is attached.

Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

ERIC Luther Martin