Subject: Get a $100 Walmart GiftCard Today & Start Saving

From: "Walmart Rewards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 16:39:54 -0700

***********************************.
-Walmart-Rewards-.
***********************************.
Notification # 3884853.
***********************************.
[email-masked],

We wanted to show you how much we appreciate your repeat business, so we are going to reward
you with a $100 Walmart giftcard.

You can use this giftcard at any Walmart location, or on our website.

Get Your GiftCard Here Now and Start Saving: http://new.consumeronlineproducts-f.us

3884853.
------------
Stop receiving such emailad-content now by going here: http://non.consumeronlineproducts-f.us
-----------------
Or you can reach us at: PO.Box_7775 #41463 San-Francisco, C.A. 94120-7775
---------------------------------------------------------------------.
35071133884853.
---------------------------------------------------------------------.