Subject: Modification Summary (09/10)

From: Foreclosure Prevention Resources <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:40:07 -0700

Greetings Krb-wg-archive,

It is our pleasure to inform you that more favorable monthly terms are 
now available to you. 

Below you will find the details of your new terms (monthly rate), as well
as details of any possible changes. 

View Updated Terms Here -> http://www.crossdey.com/terms/monthly/rate/update.html

Should you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. 

Regards, 

Customer Service Relations
[09.10.2014]

EVQ Group one-nine-four-eight Abbey Ln_D a n v i l l e, In_4 6 1 2 2
settings http://www.crossdey.com/ooqj/mg5/093.kdl3r

-
Looking back at our climbing experiences, we learn valuable lessons
that could have been helpful earlier in our climbing career. 
What's the one thing that you wish you knew before you started 
outdoor climbing? scaled down to a 41.5, when I got home I put 
them on for about 30 minutes. When I took them off my left big 
toe was completely numb. Turns out my left foot is 1/2 inch bigger 
than my right. This issue makes the 41.5 perfect for my right, and 
the 42 perfect I am wondering what is the proper procedure for top 
roping outdoors in the wild? 
Mainly what I want to know is where am I aloud to set up a top rope 
and climb? Do I need to find places specifically designated for top 
roping or can I pretty much just set up my top rope wherever I can
safely and efficiently do so? For example, could I essentially set 
up my top rope on a route that has been laid out for lead climbing 
and climb there? You can use routes set for lead climbing to top 
rope. Some areas you can use the existing anchors, some areas want
you to use your own hardware to toprope through so you don't 
contribute to excessive wear of the existing hardware. Best to
ask people who are familiar with the area.