Subject: No hassle - No haggle

From: Auto Inventory Clearance <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 12:40:02 -0700

Greetings Krb-wg-archive,

Did you know that in your area dealers are offering:

$1,000 Cash Back

0.0% APR

low monthly leases

and other deals on vehicles...

View remaining inventory www.kbb/dealer/clearance/inventory

* Inventory last updated September 9, 2014 [09:15:02] *

| Toyota | Chevy | Dodge | Kia | Ford | BMW | And More...

View All Participating Brands Here

EVQ Group

Modify Settings

1948 Abbey Lane

Danville, IN 46122

Is this going to be a successful way to market these stamps? Will there be demand for these items on the secondary market to the point that they will go up in value enough to compensate for the dollar amount one must pay for a stamp yearbook? Or is it just a scheme to raise more revenue for the USPS and stamp collectors should boycott buying the sheetlets in mint form because of being forced to buy them only if you buy the Stamp Yearbook?
I for one have no intention of laying out money for a Stamp Yearbook I have no interest in just to get just a couple of souvenir sheets in mint condition. It seems to me the USPS is making the availability of such stamps out of reach for many collectors (especially those on a tight budget)An interesting question, as I don't think I've ever seen any print quantities mentioned for miscellaneous items such as books or, in this case, Stamp Yearbooks and it's probably not publicized information unless one wants to file a FOIA request.
I can't believe it would be worth their while (the USPS) to have printed only a very small amount of these souvenir sheets (sheetlets). Of course, hundreds of thousands of them will potentially be needed to meet the demand for FDCs, which would use up a sizable number. Then again, I wouldn't put it past the USPS to try any number of other schemes should they find themselves with a large inventory of these souvenir sheets (sheetlets) leftover after the Stamp Yearbooks are sold out. They could do a lottery (remember, they've done that before) or they could even include them in one of their An interesting comment was made on VSC about these souvenir