Subject: Freelance Translator English<>Chinese

From: Malissa Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 04:35:44 +0300

*Dear Sir/Madame, I am a native speaker of Chinese. I live in Jinan,
Shandong 3000 ChinaMy minimum rate is 0.06 Euro per source word. But I
prefer to work at 0.08 Euro per source word. I charge for my services at
least 35 Euro per hour.And my minimum charge per document is 20 Euro.I have
obtained an official translator / linguist degree.I have been working as a
translator since 2003.I provide the following services: Proofreading,
Project Management, DTP, Market Research, Localization. By today, I have
translated about more than 1,000,000 words.I use the following tools: SDL
Trados, Passolo, Alchemy Catalyst, LocStudio, Helium, Catalyst and Trados
V6.5, V7.0, Rc-Wintrans V7, V8, Passolo V6.0, DVX Workbech V7.4.. I am best
in the following fields: Accounting & Auditing, Advertising & Public
Relations, Art / Crafts / Painting, Automotive, Building & Construction,
Business / Commerce (General), Computer Hardware, Computer Software,
Computer Systems and Networks, Computers (General), Electronics,
Engineering (General), Finance / Economics, Food / Nutrition, General,
Globalization, Human Resources, IT / E-Commerce / Internet, Industry and
Technology (General), Localization, Management, Marketing / Market
Research, Real Estate, SAP, Science (General), Social Science,
Telecommunications, Travel & Tourism, IT/Computer/Software Localization. I
am available for work Full week, including weekends.I can provide you with
references on request.The following keywords are related to my services:
website localization, translation, software translation, tecnology
translation, simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese translation, English
to Chinese translation, Freelance translator A trustworthy native Chinese
translation team with four members. Seven years’ translation experience
enhanced our confidence to satisfy all our clients with qualified work.
Translation, localization or DTP, all your needs just lie in sending us a
message, we handle them effectively with good quality and on time delivery.
Specialized in English to Chinese, we are Native Chinese who would be your
best cooperators for Chinese language service. A couple of documents, a
user manual or software localization? We are always ready for your message.
Quick response to your request, respect the agreed deadline and produce the
cost-effective high-quality work. Just send us a message, it's certainly
worth it! Best regards,Malissa -Zhang*