Subject: B2B Email Marketing Lists

From: "Peter Hood" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 15:15:35 -0400

Hi,

Good day!

My name is Peter and I'm curious to know if you are currently
interested/seeking to purchase any email lists. 

We are a Multi-channel Database and Marketing Services Company, primarily
specialized in all types of mailing lists like email lists, direct mail
lists, phone/fax lists, business/consumer lists, etc.

Purchase Lists ? - let me know what type of lists are you looking for with
the specifics you may have such as targeted Geographies, Industries,
Titles/job roles, Company Size (Revenue/Employees) or any other
specifications of your choices, I will get back to you with more details.

Email me if you'd like to request for a sample list !

Thank you!

Peter Hood

Marketing Dept. 

Global Business Lists | Email Marketing | Appending | Data Hygiene/Cleansing
Services

  _____  

Disclaimer: This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have
received it by mistake, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete
it from your system. You should not disclose, copy or use it for any
purpose. The information in this e-mail is not contractual. The sender
provides no guarantee as to the correctness of this information and accepts
no responsibility for any action taken on the basis of it.