Subject: Banned For Curing Herpes

From: "Herpes Symptoms" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 10:19:35 -0400

Banned For Curing Herpes
  http://www.krophype.eu/l/lt8H6817WC130A/1347QL3597J4855DQ10OY556968BX1795591358

  Can you believe this?

  This professor, together with his clinical assistant,
  recently discovered why the Herpes virus can never be eliminated by
  conventional medicine...

  And after cracking their heads for 5 gruelling months, they finally
  figured out how to eliminate THE "coating" that is responsible for
  "protecting"; the virus in the body.

  They actually discovered a cure for the herpes condition!

  And what's even more incredible, is that you don't even need medications
  or expensive treatment. Surprisingly enough, you can actually perform
  this protocol at home right now.

  Click Here To "Erase" Your Herpes
  http://www.krophype.eu/l/lt9T6817HA130Q/1347CO3597J4855JJ10LJ556968PK1795591358

  P.S. The story isn't finished.

  They tried to publish their findings in a medical journal.

  And can you believe it? Everyone turned them down...even though
  they conducted so many clinical trials.

  They secretly suspect that Big Pharma is trying their best to
  suppress this herpes cure.

  Before the video gets taken down, Click here
  http://www.krophype.eu/l/lt10L6817YC130V/1347GV3597M4855TH10RN556968VS1795591358

  To Unsubsribe for this mail click Here
  http://www.krophype.eu/l/lb1Q6817VM130X/1347WE3597R4855FO10LS556968XW1795591358