Subject: ALERT:Your-scores were recently-changed. Review Alert (no.13670450-3)

From: "VER CreditAlert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 15:37:46 -0700

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - NEW NOTIFICATION NO.8276862_03 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RE:IMPORTANT: New updates to your scores.
-------------------------------------------------------
Score Correspondence ID No. 827686234.
-------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked],

This email-alert reached you today to notify you that your scores were just changed as a result of several new
scoring mofifications and updates.

Find out how your scores were affected by these new updates now by going here: http://search.thenewfallscoreinfo.link

* * *Your Current Score Generation Wait Time: Approximately 23 Seconds* * *

Best-Regards,
VER CreditAlert Team

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - NEW NOTIFICATION NO.8276862_03 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:::;
You can quit this emailad-membership now by going here: http://halt.thenewfallscoreinfo.link
Post Office Box Number: 105603 
Atlanta, G.A. 
#3O348-5603
....
..
.....0ea8fb916c2641628ec5d552e8c25c7c_0308276862_0394136704500ea8fb916c2641628ec5d552e8c25c7c