Subject: [Oct 2014] score summary | No 63-45543

From: 2014 Score Summary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 07:06:24 -0800

ALERT: Possible Changes to Your Credit Report Card

Re: Update to Credit Standing

Generated: 10-29-2014 19:04:32

Credit Report Card

Details of Krb-wg-archive's Credit Report Below:
[10.30.2014]

Important Standing Facts:

(1) New Update

Verify current Collections

Verify Debt Ratio

Updates to Outstanding Loans

To stop further notifications - write Marquette & Smith

21 Kohleen Dr McKees Rocks, PA 15136 or visit here

tries to use fresh local ingredients, so I thought that was nice. The little corn muffins with the butter at the 659d848c6da5c3317a02a5e2929b6df0 beginning was nice, but overall, our dining experience here was quite underwhelming. I'm glad I was able to try this place out, thoughAbout 079c04876a97bcc58cc79c7160a2f078 a 2.5: This place seemed cute, 41b8a10bbd2a0c1e665ed7866e1bbe71 and jampacked on the weekend nights. The different California rolls they offer 1f61b119d9a811d5120d1d102d3fd351 is interesting, but the rice seemed to be a bit e57e48af425f6db52fe8e59ff61ffef9 overcooked, and the flavor was just 'okay.' The rice 55fdd563c4b276f98a3505bb3997b09e vs. fish ratio was a little off - I tried their St. Thomas roll, their Spicy Shrimp Tempura, and the Spicy Crunch Roll. After the a8ffab887ca11e56607031f05ab6abde first couple of bites, all of them tasted the same, regardless of which roll I was tackling. My husband also ordered the udon an
d the beef teriyaki bento box. The udon was fresh, the noodles were great, fa30c7f9f48d42ab40253d5a1696352b and it was ca9fadbefc8f5a3dcafecea2a8520843 definitely the 'healthier' version - there was no meat, but only fishcakes and vegetables. You definitely need to sprinkle in the hot flakes to give it that eccd1288c3c88eba7d55c9648e1f6fb9 extra oomph, or the broth would be kind

of boring. The 0772901d69912bab5c4d87c36f85b237 beef teriyaki, I was definitely not d1c3e181aa266a68a818e9690c8b9a9e a fan of, as the sauce and the meat themselves seemed to be of poor quality. I also wasn't a fan of their ginger sesame dressing on the salad. The miso soup was good (a little salty). I'm glad I was able to b0b2f0867b31d49af70a047be5106df3 try

restaurant 476312fecb774e82fff6f5be6e846ad2 out, but not sure if I'd come backMy husband and I were interested in trying out this place. We ordered the Braised Pork Belly stuffed 0e5643e9a751bfb8e00507d4be5e9648 steam bun, the Spicy Diced Chicken stuffed steam bun, B13 (Zha Jiang Mein), and B3 (Dan Dan Mein). Out 24d7660eab57d3193984a3d8d22cc11e of all the items we ordered, I only liked b0316db8cafe8093e48b8f09de70d9ad picking out the spicy battered chicken bits out of the bun. The pork belly was d2ed98f85359d6c66d7814223e01ee3b overly fatty and I didn't really care for the seasoning; the Zha Jiang Mein had a bland black bean sauce, while 5c6f9c287a8ca65a3ac16bb1d6bf5119 the Dan Dan Mein's sauce had a c5d1dfabbcf31a06525ec86e9fd4cd81 kick and tasted a tad bit better, but only when you're forced to choose between the two While the b13ef0ca2c257a0d3877f0f344ed782e menu items 045d44e3498d8c7725c53ac96ab08f9d were nicely d (noodles were 7 and the pork d0e896836ac45f20281dc33c9e92672f
buns were 4), 84d348bf46c682ede57b395660c85da8 and they gave you a sickening amount of noodles for a serving, we left being pretty disappointed. I'm glad I got to try this place