Subject: RE:Your-Medicare 2014 Open-Enrollment Access Information - [email-masked]

From: "OpenEnrollment Access Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 16:42:26 -0700

===================================================================.
Re:Your-2014 Medicare-Online Open Enrollment Access Information.
===================================================================.
**October 28th, 2014**.

YOUR MEMBER ENROLLMENT ID NO. 19464715948.
===================================================================.
[email-masked], 

*******IMPORTANT!*******
The Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period is RIGHT NOW! Make Sure You Don't Miss the 2014 Deadline!

Due to the most recent updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is extremely-important that you don't
let the open-enrollment deadline for 2014 to pass you by.

The currently-available plans for this year will be able to provide much more of the specialized benefits &
services that customers require than many of the common plans could.

Visit here right away to fill in your local zip-code & see your 2014 open enrollment information: http://get.102web-hostingplusonline.link

:::Want to quit this emailad-membership? Simply visit here right now: http://no.102web-hostingplusonline.link
P.O. Box #1O5603
Atlanta_G.A.#30348-5603
0ea8fb916c2641628ec5d552e8c25c7c_9029341493919464715_90920ea8fb916c2641628ec5d552e8c25c7c