Subject: relief from yrs of symptoms

From: Reverse Severe Alzheimer's <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 08:34:16 -0700

The Antidote that ends Alzheimer's suffering
For Immediate Release: October 23, 2014
.............................................

Results from years of Scientific Research have
resulted in the ultimate breakthrough. 

Results Viewable Here: http://www.bordenmemclinic.com/research/pat/gov.html

.............................................

To end further modifications - visit http://www.bordenmemclinic.com/57/8.sefwo or write 
to vcv-Communications Group two Pineway Drive_D a l e v i l l e, Alabama 
three six three two two - My wife and I are avid Scuba Divers and 
going on a southern Caribbean cruise in March. We have done a ton of 
research on where to dive but were hoping for experienced southern
 Caribbean advice. We can only afford to dive 2 locations and want t
 o do the two best This is what our research has said thus far:

St Thomas- snorkeling off beach just fine, diving only OKAY? Would 
you recommend ferrying to St Johns and snorkeling truk bay or is
 sapphire beach better snorkeling?
Barbados- found lots of wreck dives but no good information on whether 
it's a beautiful overall dive place compared to the others or if its 
skippable - if you have any advice we would greatly appreciate it on 
this location Very hard to find good info Would we be better off
 snorkeling with the sea turtles?
St Kitts- people either loved the diving or said to skip it completely. 
We read that there is great sea life. Help needed with advice
St Lucia- Definitely diving We heard Superman's Flight at the Pitons is 
best. Any recommendations for 2nd dive site?