Subject: RE:Your-Open Enrollment Medicare-2014 Info: [email-masked]

From: "Open Enrollment 2014" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 14:31:23 -0700

Message ID #16114722

Date: 11/14/2014

Expiration: 12/14/2014

Medicare-Open-Enrollment

Re:Your-Medicare 2014 Open-Enrollment Information

Attn: The Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period for 2014 is NOW! Please do not miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Based on the most recent updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is of the utmost importance that you do not let
the 2014 open-enrollment deadline pass-by.

The avaialble plans for this year will be able to provide many more of the specialized benefits and services
that customers require than many of the common plans are going to.

Go here today & enter your local zipcode to view your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aenta

-Cigna

-AARP

-Blue Cross

-Unicare

-Humana

===============================================

End of Notice #16114722

Date: 11/14/2014