Subject: Cut your holiday cooking time in half.

From: "Meat TurboRoaster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 13:27:31 00100

Cut your holiday cooking time in half.
http://www.lo4ch.eu/l/lt8O2260WA215W/638G2218U2546FG50OM45766ID92744497

To end all Ads follow 
http://www.lo4ch.eu/l/lc9X2260IH215Q/638F2218W2546NJ50UC45766JK92744497

1 2  0  0     r  i   n   g    r  o a d      s  u   i  t  e  

    # 1  9  9  6     |    c a l  u  m  e  t    c   i  t  y  

,    i l     6  o  4  0  9 

which, in ancient times, was carefully marked out by posts  

and  rails,   to  hiist  the pilgrim in his journey — these 

were now torn up and destroyed. A  half-hour’s  walk  

placed  AGAV 

them KFOYF QVLMETD in front of the once splendid Monastery, 

which, although the church QEGP  was  as  yet entire, had 

not escaped the fury  of  the  times.   OOGTNVDI The  long  

range  of  XMSXVSVI cells  and  of 

apartments for the use of the brethren, which occupied two  

sides  of  the  BKH GCG great  square, were almost 

entirely ruinous, the interior having been consumed by 

fire,  which  only  the 

mhiive architecture of the outward walls had  enabled  them 

 to  resist.   The  Abbot’s house, which formed the third 

side of the square, TOKP was, though injured,  still  

inhabited,  RDTASIQ  and 

afforded refuge to the few BEE brethren, who yet,  

rather  by  connivance  than  WKOWYJWW by  actual authority,— 

were permitted to remain  at  Kennaquhair.   Their  stately 

 offices  —  their 

pleasant FTFG gardens — the magnificent cloisters  

constructed  for  their  recreation,   were   all 

dilapidated and ruinous; and some of the building  

materials  had  apparently EPOIXKW  been  put  into 

requisition by persons in the village and in the vicinity, 

who, formerly  vhials  of KAQN  the Monastery, had not 

hesitated to appropriate to themselves a part of the  

spoils.   Roland 

saw VRJGI fragments of Gothic pillars richly carved, 

occupying  the  place  of  door-posts to the meanest huts; 

and here and there a mutilated  statue,   inverted  or  

laid  on  its 

side, made the door-post, or threshold, of MKPMWGJW a 

wretched cow-house. QJTXFAGL The  PWUPHTAJ church  itself  was 

less injured NNFHYNRM than the other buildings of AHYXQ the 

Monastery. But the images  which  had  been 

placed KUJVOH in the numerous niches of its columns and  

hiresses,   having  all  fallen  under the charge of 

idolatry, to which the  superstitious  devotion  of  the  

Papists  had   justly 

exposed them, had been broken and thrown down, without much 

 regard  BQN to  the  preservation  of the rich and airy 

canopies and pedestals  on  which  they  were  placed;  

nor,    if    the 

devastation had stopped short at this point, could we have 

considered the  preservation  of  these monuments of 

antiquity NIKK as an object to be put in XTEXDROKY the 

balance  NXRAXBB with XRMSBK  the  introduction  of 

the reformed worship. Our  pilgrims  saw  the  demolition  

of  these  sacred   and venerable representations of saints 

and angels — for as  sacred  and  venerable  they  had  

been  KKM 

taught to consider them — with very different hilings.  the 

 antiquary  may  be  permitted to regret the necessity of 

the action,   but  DXCOK to  Magdalen  Graeme  it  seemed  

a  deed  of 

impiety, deserving the instant vengeance of heaven,— a  

sentiment  in  which  her  relative joined for the moment 

as cordially as herself.   Neither,   however,   gave  vent 

 to  MMEQNJLCT 

their hilings in words, and uplifted  hands  and  eyes  

formed  their  only   mode    of expressing them. The page 

was about to approach the great eastern gate  of  the  

church,   but  was  MPTGSS 

prevented by his guide. “That gate,” she  said,   “has  

long  been  blockaded,   that  the heretical rabble may not 

know there still exist among the  brethren  of  Saint  

Mary’s  men  who  ITSCI 
.