Subject: RE: Your-Medicare 2014-Open Enrollment-Information: [email-masked]

From: "Open Enrollment Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:45:33 -0700

Message ID #4901354

Date: 11/14/2014

Expiration: 12/14/2014

Open-Enrollment Information

Re:Your-Open Enrollment-Medicare Info for 2014

ATTENTION: The Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period for 2014 is RIGHT-NOW! You really can't afford to miss the 2014 Deadline!

Based upon the newest updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is integral that you do not
let the 2014 open-enrollment deadline pass you by.

The currently-avaialble plans for this year will provide much-more of the specialized benefits and services
that customers require than many of the common plans can.

Go here today & type in your zipcode to check your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Blue Cross

-Cigna

-Unicare

-Aenta

-AARP

-Humana

...........................................

End of Correspondence No.4901354

Date: 11-14-2014