Subject: RE:Your-Medicare 2014 Open-Enrollment Information: [email-masked]

From: "Open Enrollment Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 12:31:13 -0700

Correspondence #16887077

Date: 11-18-2014

Expiration: 12-18-2014

Open Enrollment Updates

Re:Your Medicare-2014 Open-Enrollment Info

Alert: The Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period for 2014 is NOW! Be sure not to miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Based upon the latest updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is extremely important that you do not let
the open-enrollment deadline for 2014 pass you-by.

The currently-available-plans for this year will provide a lot more of the specialized benefits & services that
customers require than many of the typical plans are going to.

Go here right now & fill in your zipcode to see your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aetna

-Cigna

-Humana

-AARP

-Blue Cross

-Unicare

============================================

End of Notice #16887077

Date: 11-18-2014