Subject: RE:Your-2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Information: [email-masked]

From: "Open Enrollment 2014" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:57:47 -0700

Message ID #20315510

Date: 11.17.2014

Expiration: 12.17.2014

Open Enrollment Details

Re:Your-Medicare Open Enrollment Info for 2014

ATTENTION: The 2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period is HERE-NOW! Be sure not to miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Because of the latest updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is integral that you do not let
the 2014 open-enrollment deadline pass you by.

The available plans for this year are going to provide much more of the specialized services & benefits
that customers are in need of than a lot of the common plans will be able to.

Visit here today and fill in your local zipcode to see your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aetna

-Blue Cross

-Cigna

-AARP

-Humana

-Unicare

***********************************************

End of Message ID #20315510

Date: 11.17.2014

---

From: "2014 Open Enrollment" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 13:00:04 -0700

Open Enrollment Details

Correspondence No.3927407439

Date: 11/19/2014

Expiration: 12/19/2014

RE: Your-Medicare 2014 Open Enrollment Information

ALERT: The 2014 Medicare Open Enrollment Period is Right Now! Please do not miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Due to the most recent updates to this year's healthcare programs, is it extremely important that you do not allow the 2014 open enrollment deadline to pass you by.

Go here now and enter your zipcode to see your 2014 open enrollment access info.

Providers:

* Aetna

* AARP

* Unicare

* Humana

* Cigna

* Blue Cross

--------------------------------------------------------

End of Notice No.16727970

Date: 11/19/2014