Subject: brings back twinkle to eyes

From: Cure for Frontal Lobe Degeneration <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 09:04:38 -0800

Scientists confirm positive results of Study
Enclosed: Summary for Plan of Action 

Purpose: Inform those with onset symptoms along with those that have
been diagnosed of healing agent. 

In Depth: 

For patients that have had precious memories stolen and are experiencing 
difficulty performing daily activities due to Alzheimer's or Dementia; 
an antidote has been uncovered. 

Video of Scientist Explanation -> http://www.brainsal.net/argon/solipsists/exserting/libido/decorums/uncloaked.shtml

..............................................................................

Internal Maintenance of Subscription Status - C3TN Networks
http://www.brainsal.net/booted/collude/regerminative/anilin.pl - request at 24259 County 8
Fountain, MN 55935
- I need to move out of my depressing Midwestern hometown. I am 
having a breakdown and need change. I am a college graduate but
 unfortunately it did me for the real world and I am less
employable than when I was 18. I have very little work experience
but maybe enough to get a basic retail job, if I can survive the 
 interview. Western NC. It's something I've been seriously considering 
lately and something I'd like to do. Unfortunately, the problem is, 
I just don't know anyone up there. I worry about getting homesick.
On the other hand, I'm 21 and have never been on my own. I live in
a protective bubble with my family and friends. It might be an 
exciting adventure to move somewhere I don't know anyone and meet 
new people and explore.
If you're involved in church, that's an easy way to meet people quickly. 
Having a dog is also a good way to meet people. I meet people all the
 time with my dog since I moved to Redding last November, and I didn't
  know anyone here. All I have to do is take her to the dog park, or to
   the off-leash open area park, and there are people to chat with.