Subject: RE: Your-2014 Medicare-Open-Enrollment Information - [email-masked]

From: "Open Enrollment Deadline" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:42:23 -0700

Notification ID No.17900697

Date: 11-13-2014

Expiration: 12-13-2014

Your Open Enrollment Information

Re: Your-2014 Medicare-Open-Enrollment Information

ATTENTION: The 2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period is RIGHT NOW! Make sure that you don't miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Because of the new updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is very important that you don't let the
2014 open-enrollment deadline pass-by.

The currently-available plans for this year will now be providing alot more of the specialized services &
benefits that customers require than many of the common plans are going to.

Go here now and type in your local-area zipcode to get your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aenta

-Humana

-Unicare

-AARP

-Blue Cross

-Cigna

#########################################

End of Message ID No.17900697

Date: 11/13/14