Subject: Try out the real NZT

From: Nootropic Formulation <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 07:37:03 -0800

Have you seen the movie "Limitless"?  Does the idea of an actual nootropic have incredible appeal to you?

If so please find out exactly how you can reap similar benefits...

http://www.rapidmindheal.com/compadres/elitisms/jobholder/onward.htm

It's not just Sci-Fi anymore. 

Nootropics, also referred to as smart drugs, memory enhancers, neuro 
enhancers, cognitive enhancers, and intelligence enhancers, are drugs, 
supplements, nutraceuticals, and functional foods that improve one or more 
aspects of mental function, such as working memory, motivation, and attention.

Using this link will take you off any future=promos from Weston-Clarke Net-Management 
 http://www.rapidmindheal.com/electrochemistry/reverts/grazers/cameroonian/telemeters.php
You can also reach us at: Weston-CNM / 72 Windsor St / Randolph / ME / 04346 5304 
Please send any requests or questions or concerns there please.  

Both eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) may have roles to play in maintaining 
proper cognitive function. DHA is a major component in neuronal membranes accounting for a substantial fraction 
of the brain's total weight. EPA isn't abundant in the human brain, but it may have beneficial effects owing to it's 
anti-inflammatory actions. Both EPA and DHA have anti-inflammatory as well as vasodilatory effects. DHA is also a 
precursor to NPD1, an anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective agent. 

EPA and DHA could be cognitive enhancers, but the evidence for that hypothesis is not strong. There have been 
some positive results published,but there have also been many negative results. For all the hype surrounding the 
cognitive effects of EPA and DHA the results have been underwhelming to date. It's not at all clear that most 
healthy adults will cognitively benefit from supplementing EPA and DHA.