Subject: Bring out the passion through text

From: "TextRomance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 16:42:59 -0800

I just watched a video that convinced me of being able to bring the secret romantic out of any man. I have kids, work too much, and have no time to take on much, but these techniques are working already for me! They're just simple facts of masculine psychology (most likely unaware like I was) that were featured on Rachael Ray.

Watch the video

ng this space, discovery would be certain. However,
this was a chance that Bob knew he must take, and without hesitation he
sprang to his feet and ran swiftly but silently toward the cabin.

Fortunately he reached it unobserved, and crouched close to the wall
beneath one of the little windows. There were numerous cracks in the
side of the rude structure, and he had no difficulty in hearing what was
going on inside.

The crooks were engaged in a heated debate, but soon the voice of their
leader spoke out commandingly and the others fell silent.

"I tell you we haven't had a chance to get rid of that last load of silk
we got near Castleton," he said, in an angry voice. "I couldn't get the
price I wanted for it, and, besides, it will be just as easy to get rid
of two loads as one, and no more risk. Now, I'm going to send out a
radio message in code to the rest of the gang, and we'll pull off the
job to-night, just as I've already told you."

There were no dissenting voices, and presently Bob heard the whirr of
the sending set, followed by the voice of the leader.

"HDEA' HDEA'," he called again and again, switching over to the
receiving set to get an answer. At length he evidently reached the
station he was after, for he listened intently for a few minutes. Then
the generator hummed again, and Bob heard the black-moustached man
speaking again.

"Get this, and get it right,