Subject: Final Notice: You qualify for student loan forgiveness

From: "StudentSavers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 15:52:52 -0800

Final notice 94634

Graduate: [email-masked]

The student forgiveness program has qualified you for a loan reduction.

View adjusted rate 94634

Benefits

Get out of debt

Prevent wage garnishment

Prevent tax leins

Reduce payments

Restore eligibility for financial aid

Stop bill collector harassment

Read more

t familiar with heaven,
an' sociable with them ez hev gone before. An', my Lord, jes' think what
the good green yearth is! Leastwise the mountings. I ain't settin' store
on the valley lands I seen whenst I went ter the wars. I kin remember
yit what them streets in the valley towns smelt like."

He lifted his head, drawing a long breath to inhale the exquisite
fragrance of the fir, the freshness of the pellucid water, the aroma of
the autumn wind, blowing through the sere leaves still clinging red and
yellow to the boughs of the forest.

"Naw, I ain't blamin' 'em, though I don't hanker ter view 'em," he
resumed. "One of 'em I wouldn't be afeard of, though. I feel mighty
sorry fur her. The old folks used ter tell about her. A young 'oman she
war, a-crossin' this bredge with her child in her arms. She war young,
an' mus' have been keerless, I reckon; though ez 'twar her fust baby,
she moightn't hev been practised in holdin' it an' sech, an' somehows
it slipped through her arms an' fell inter the ruver, an' war killed in
a minit, dashin' agin the rocks. She jes' stood fur a second a-screamin'
like a wild painter, an' jumped off'n the bredge arter it. She got it
agin; for when they dragged her body out'n the ruver she hed it in her
arms too tight fur even death ter onloose. An' thar they air together in
the buryin'-ground."

He gave a nod toward the slope of the mountain that intercepted the
melancholy view of the graveyard.

"Got it yit!" he continued; "bekase" (he lowered his voice) "on windy
nights, whenst the moon is on the wane, she is viewed kerryin' the baby
along the bredge--kerryin' it clear over, _safe an' sound_, like she
thought she oughter done, I reckon, in that one minute, whilst she stood
an' screamed an' surveyed what she hed done. That child would hev been
nigh ter my age ef he hed lived."

Only the sunbeams wavered athwart the bridge now as the firs swayed
above, giving glimpses of the sky, and their fibrous shadows flickered
back and forth. The wild mountain stream flashed white between the brown
bowlders, and plunged down the gorge in a succession of cascades, each
seemi