Subject: RE: Your Score-Report Notice for 12/05/14*

From: "Credit Report Alert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 05:33:01 -0700

Score Reporting Notification

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice # 6757192

Bad-Score: 620 and Below

Date: 12/05/14
--------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email-masked]

This is an automated notice informing you of recent changes that may have occurred with your score-report on 12/05/14.

You may find any unforseen collection notices and/or unpaid bills in our system website.

To review your score for no-cost today only go to the below link:

View My Score | 11110190

-------------------------
----------------------------------------------

Report Generation: 17.6705778

End of Notice

Notice: 11110190

Date: 12/06/14

----------------------
-----------------------------------------

the-above's an a-dvertisement*

to remove go here

SW Gemini Dr 56835 -Beaverton Oregon97008