Subject: Notice: Child Predator Alert in your area

From: "Neighborhood Alert - Kids Live Safe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 10:58:00 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neighborhood Safety Warning 

Warning: Risk of Sex Offenders in Area
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're receiving this email because there may be a risk of registered sex-offender
activity in your area. 

Currently, there are nearly 750,000 registered sex offenders in the U.S. This number
has increased by 23% in the past 5 years. 2,100 children have been reported missing
every day. As reported by The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Go here to view Sex Offenders in your neighborhood: http://now2.getyournew-safetyalertsnow.us

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neighborhood Safety Warning 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KidsLiveSafe-3905-State Street-Ste 7-228 SantaBarbara, CALIFORNIA 93105.Stop messages-here: http://sgd8.getyournew-safetyalertsnow.us

:Visit here now if you would like to halt future emailad-content now: http://wuj3.getyournew-safetyalertsnow.us

PO Box No.3109
Houston, T.X._#7725-3109

3498-21402=2530902350ea8fb916c2641628ec5d552e8c25c7c_29349232396368.239483421549188-2394832