Subject: Why pay for electricity and gas? Convert to solar and take care of your energy needs.

From: GoSolar ZeroOutOfPocketCost <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:32:20 -0800

Lets face it...  Paying your electrical and heating & cooling bill each month stinks.  
You never know what your costs are going to be if you live in a temperate zone that 
has significant changes in weather, and even if you do it's quite monetarily painful.

So stop doing it.  Let the sun take care of all your power needs.  And do it without 
taking one dime out of your pocket to get it completely setup.  

Sun Power = http://www.turnersunpower.com/untruly/unsusceptibly/wrathfulness.htm

The way we have structured our conversion product is such that you don't have to 
cut us a check for a single penny to get it setup and once it's up and taking care
of your power needs, you're going to end up paying it off or leasing it at a fraction
of what you would normally pay each month to the utility companies.

Find Out More http://www.turnersunpower.com/untruly/unsusceptibly/wrathfulness.htm

There are very few deals in this life that actually make sense and really save you 
what they claim too.  This is one of them.

You'd rather not hear from us again?  No problem.  Please use the link below and 
we'll respect that.  If you don't want to use the link then just shoot us a snail mail 
to the address below and let us know.  You can also use that address to answer
any questions or concerns you may have.  

Never Mail Me Again = http://www.turnersunpower.com/aloes/tinter/inaccessibility/spurrers/reevaluating/threaper.html

TexAmerica Solar Sourcing LLC
3811 S Cooper St, 3811 S Cooper St, Arlington, Tx, 76015

Trust The Sun.  
 
Solar energy is the most abundant energy resource on earth  173,000 terawatts of 
solar energy strikes the Earth continuously. That's more than 10,000 times the world's
total energy use.