Subject: Update Your Profile

From: "Stephanie Walker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 13:35:57 -0800

You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent
your professional community in the 2012/2013 Business Who's Who Registry
among Executives, Professionals & Entrepreneurs.

Click Here 
http://www.leveltwo.top/l/lt7JK7100E1178S/1205X5421B10012U1069UR551691522HI839032697
We are pleased to inform you that your candidacy was approved.
Your prompt response is needed to ensure your correct professional
information. For accuracy purposes, please be sure to visit your
personal website to verify your biographical information.

Remember, there is no cost to be included.

Click Here 
http://www.leveltwo.top/l/lt7BX7100D1178N/1205G5421C10012L1069OL551691522CM839032697
On behalf of the Managing Director, we look forward to your appearance
in this year's edition.
Best wishes for continued success.

Sincerely,
Stephanie Walker
Profile Coordinator

Business Who's Who
303 Broadway, Suite 104-50
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
unsubscribe