Subject: Ditch the expensive bills by converting to solar.

From: ZeroDown Solar Power <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:10:20 -0800

Nothing cuts down on expensive bills each month like not having to pay them at all.

That statement might sound like it came from Captain Obvious, but you'd be surprised to learn
how many people have not had Solar Conversion pricing explained to them.

See our plans are designed with zero out of your pocket cost to you, so that you can pay for 
your system each month by shelling out a fraction of what you'd typically pay to your regular 
utility companies.

Follow The Sun!  http://www.earlsonsolarprojects.com/8963_russe/0681-sidewalk.htm

With a purchase structure like that, there really is no reason not to convert your house immediately.

And if you're in a highly illuminated area then you can actually end up selling power back to the grid.

Pretty cool, yeah?  Oh yeah, speaking of that, did you know that with proper planning you can not 
only ditch the electric but also take care of all your heating and cooling needs with the same system?

See What Solar Has To Offer:  

http://www.earlsonsolarprojects.com/8963_russe/0681-sidewalk.htm

The advantages are endless.  The pollution is non-existent.  The price simply can't be beat.

So... What are you waiting for?  

Ahhh.. it's alright if you want to wait a few minutes.  The sun will still be here.  At least for the next 
five billion years.  

Has your utility company been around that long?  Not to mention it's the source of all life on Earth.  
Is your utility company even the source of a live person answering the phone?  

I think in the end you'll find the Sun has much better customer service (24/7/365 Availability), and 
has a significantly better track record.

Don't want anymore corporate promotions?  

http://www.earlsonsolarprojects.com/kalifs_698-lipoprotein_mantlepieces.html

Or write us at -- York&Blank Media Group --  2035 Church ST NE, Salem, Oregon, 97301-0482

Panels are not bulky and cumbersome anymore.  They are almost entirely hidden, sleek, and many
times more efficient than their predecessor panels.