Subject: For those that need to lose a considerable amount.

From: Extra Strength Weigh Loss <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 09:05:55 -0800

You're often presented with solicitations for products that are just not cut out for serious loss.

A product that will enable your body to rapidly burn over fifty pounds in a short amount of time can be
potentially dangerous.  

You need a well informed and trained group of medical and nutritional professionals that are able to 
formulate a formula with advanced thermogenic properties that leaves you safe, comfortable, and 
remains effective.

What we've done. 

http://www.stienerinternetconnection.com/semioses-sinuously/037-2678/fem.htm

There's simply nothing out there like it.   That's why it's endorsed by the famous doctor.

To end future promotions simply click REPLY and SEND.  You do not have type anything special
into the subject or body.  Our system will parse your address and have you out of our database
promptly.

Thank you,

Todd Morse

Morse-Digital Pathway
2445 Montgomery Drive
Huntsville,  Texas , 77340

If you want to send us a letter voicing any questions or concerns please feel free to do so.  Please
address the letter:  ATTN: MDP-PREF