Subject: Would you like fresher plump skin?

From: Restore Your Skin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:06:02 -0800

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Ellens Backstage Skincare Secret 
Her Anti-Aging Trick Finally Exposed!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At 55, Ellen is looking better than ever. She looks even more
radiant and youthful than she did when she was years younger! Many have
tried to discover her secret: is it just good lighting?

The truth is much simpler (and cheaper!) than that, but she is legally
obligated to keep it under wraps due to her relationship with Cover Girl
and their Simply Ageless makeup line. Though she does have a contract
with Cover Girl and can use all the products she wants, it isnt their
makeup thats causing her to look almost half her age. After many years
of trying, our sources finally uncover the truth about Ellen 
anti-aging secret  and its one that clever women around the world have
been secretly using too - 

See more now:

http://www.hardenskincenter.com/tessellations-expellees-fishers-7960_stresses.php

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

9 DIYs for Doting Dog Owners

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

11 Genius Ways To Use a Pegboard

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Skip the conditioner. "My clients often don't use conditioner
because they feel it weighs down their hair, but they really are not
using the correct product for their hair type and needs," says Lori
Zabel, master stylist at Dop Dop Salon. "Conditioner is essential to
maintaining the health of your hair. It is similar to not using
moisturizer on your face, which results in flaky, dry skin." If your
conditioner seems to be weighing you down, look for a light formula,
concentrate on the ends, and rinse thoroughly so the conditioner doesn't
leave a heavy residue.

Easy on the styling products. A styling paste or pomade
can create a cool structured look, but too much weighs hair down and
leaves it greasy. You might have to wash more often than you should to
get it all out. Start with a small amount of product, warm it with your
fingers, and smooth it into your hair  you can always add more if you
need extra hold.

Use the right products. To keep hair healthy and moisturized, pick
a shampoo that doesn't contain sulfates, the detergents that can dry
hair out: L'Oral Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Moisture
Shampoo is a great drugstore option. And avoid over-shampooing. Focus on
the scalp where natural oils collect, and don't lather a second time
unless your hair is truly filthy.

Revise contact info here:

http://www.hardenskincenter.com/5994_524-fishbowls_150/plagiarizes/cloudiest.html

Or write to us via postal mail at:

4305 South Ninety Second St
Blackwell
OK 74631-7104

"I cose a lazy person to do a hard job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it."

Relevant quote that's supposedly from Bill Gates but probably isn't.
"I divide my officers into four groups. There are clever, diligent, stupid, and lazy officers. Usually two characteristics are combined. Some are clever