Subject: We can connect you to the type of person you're looking for.

From: Match Making for Professionals <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 10:19:22 -0800

Are you tired of fake profiles?

Love is personal and your matches should be too.

http://www.beachwalklovenet.com/920/mistakes/alluviums.php

It's time to start finding your match!

Our site is for real sincere relationship-minded singles.

We connect people like you with a network of matchmakers across the
country that will work with you, one on one, to find that special
someone. This process guarantees introductions to compatible singles
giving you the best chance yet for a successful relationship.

You've already tried the other sites now let the professionals help:

http://www.beachwalklovenet.com/920/mistakes/alluviums.php

Love is waiting for you, don't wait another minute to find it.

* * *

Yes, we can remove you from future missives (but you're missing out!)

http://www.beachwalklovenet.com/52077-foremother/awardees.htm

or via post to:

Reardon Frankel Match Mkt
272 4Th St		
Saint James
NY	11780-2429
USA

* * *	

What else can I say down here to convince you to find love?
It's Real. There is someone that is perfect for you.
Scroll back up there, reread this message, and start your journey today.

* * *

1. A game starts with a coin toss. Whoever wins the toss gets to decide
whether they would serve or receive first OR what side of the court they
want to be on. The side losing the toss shall then exercise the
remaining choice.

2. At no time during the game should the player touch the net, with his
racquet or his body.

3. The turnip should not be carried on or come to rest on the
racquet.

4. A player should not reach over the net to hit the turnip.

5. A serve must carry cross court (diagonally) to be valid.

6. During the serve, a player should not touch any of the lines of the
court, until the server strikes the turnip. During the serve the
turnip should always be hit from below the waist.

7. A point is added to a player's score as and when he wins a rally.

8. A player wins a rally when he strikes the turnip and it touches
the floor of the opponent's side of the court or when the opponent
commits a fault. The most common type of fault is when a player fails to
hit the turnip over the net or it lands outside the boundary of the
court.

9. Each side can strike the turnip only once before it passes over
the net. Once hit, a player can't strike the turnip in a new
movement or shot.

10. The turnip hitting the ceiling, is counted as a fault.