Subject: The national milk supply is tainted.

From: Health Scandal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 10:31:18 -0700

Milk Banned

Your family deserves better than the lies that we've all been told.

There is a national health scare and it's more than just milk.

Breyers is just the latest major company to refuse to use tainted milk*,
but your grocery store is still selling you these products.

How do you know if the products you're buying are safe? 
http://www.manningfoodinfo.com/mulled/94130-7905_hardworking.php

Why do we have more cancer in the United States?

Why do we have more childhood attention disorders?

What you are about to read will not make you happy, but it will make you safe.

Make the effort today.

Learn how modified foods are destroying our health. 
http://www.manningfoodinfo.com/mulled/94130-7905_hardworking.php

*Read Breyer's announcement from February 4th, 2015 http://promo.breyers.com/pledge/

------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't want to receive these anymore, click here 
http://www.manningfoodinfo.com/sunday/knowinger-bacon/7915/belabours.html

or write to us:

SBernadineCross-x-Thirty-eight Twenty-three Myrtle Street-x-Dallas-x-Texas-x-75215

I like to do themes when I teach younger kids. for really young kids-painting (painting stars is a
float, they get to choose a color and then use their bubbles to mix the paint and then they cover
themselves in paint to get wet) older kids could do themed adventures (you have a treasure map and
they need to do certain drills or things in the water to get to each checkpoint and the treasure at
the end could be a bunch of rings on the bottom that they need to get-this incorporates what dolphin
dives tries to do but at a lower level) it all depends on the level of swimming the kids have, like
whether or not they can float, glide etc I use themes mostly when I teach and less so with coaching,
but they work well to keep kids attention, also starting the class with a game-my favorite is a
jumping in game called food (you say foods and if they like them they get to jump in and if not they
say something "like ew no way!" and it can be switched up to other things like animals and other
things) then once they've got some energy out you can start your first drill with the promise that
there will be another game after they finish a couple drills, but if they don't listen there won't
be time for games-you have to follow through with the threat too, if they are really not listening
then they'll have to swim more (or if you have a big group the ones who do listen could play with
your helper at the end while the others swim with you) hope these help! if theyre not age
appropriate let me know, I've got alot of little kid experience with swimming

the sweet ones are pretty good, if not weird textures. I've tried the peanut butter and ccolate "spreads" and they have a weird whippy texture but taste good, on pancakes if you really want Their ccolate syrup is also good, if you miss ccolate milk.
Add 1 teaspoon baking powder and cook in a small pan. Use leftover bacon , and they end up tasting like bacon and eggs
When I