Subject: Be better, stronger, thinner now

From: Natural Living <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 09:30:26 -0800

Why does it seem that your friends and neighbors have better results
from diet and exercise? Maybe they are using the new revolutionary
breakthrough that is helping so many have better results.

See for yourself why docs and even your friends can't stop raving about
this simple extract-
http://www.portagedatanetwork.com/495_hackamore/257_8640_sightseen.htm

Can a plant that was used to cure asthma, high blood pressure, and
diabetes actually help you achieve that body you've been wanting? It is
working for thousands, it can work for you too.

http://www.portagedatanetwork.com/495_hackamore/257_8640_sightseen.htm

What do you think?

- - - - -

To stop receiving future mailings-
http://www.portagedatanetwork.com/268_upsets-discussing_3263-newsiness.html

or write-
Reardon Fenkel MedWest
875 W. Berry Ave. 
Littleton, Colorado 80120

- - - - -

I recently acquired some wild red and black raspberries and noticed that
if it weren't for the berries I'd have thought they were the exact same
plant! I literally cannot find a single difference between the external
appearance of the two. I figure with similarities that great, they must
be compatible genetically. Has anyone ever cross-pollinated two raspberry
strains with any success? I also think blackberries are close relatives
of raspberries, so they might be an option. Also - I have several
strains of mint, one I am  certain is lemon-balm, one which seems to be
catnip (has a mild minty odor and makes my cats nuts), and one which is
either spearmint or peppermint. Are various mint species receptive to
cross breeding?... and do they produce stable and viable lines that
don't need to constantly be crossbred to maintain their hybrid traits? I
remember hearing somewhere that peppermint already was a spearmint
derivative resulting from crossbreeding, but I'm sure many theoretical
mints could exist which haven't been made yet.

loan debt. 
I'm a huge fan of Community Colleges, primarily because they offer such an affordable deal. What I worry about is that flooding Community Colleges with guaranteed federal funds will have the same effect that similar programs have had on 4-year universities: ballooning s. And then we'll have ruined a wonderful resource.

nestly, this strikes me as a solution in search of a problem.
This makes me happy, as a lot of my friends w wanna go to college can't afford it and don't want to pay back loans. 
college suld be , IF you qualify with the brains and the thinking and the grades. some people just don't belong or need higher ed, they suld have access to  vocational scols 
But but