Subject: Anti Aging solution

From: Naturally Reverse Aging <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:57:20 -0800

Has your skin lost its youthful glow? Do you see more lines when you
look into the mirror?

Did you know that there is a supplement that has been working in Japan
for centuries? It is an all-natural solution to smoothing out those fine
lines and wrinkles.

No need for Botox or plastic surgery- See how you can naturally restore
your skins natural firmness here- 

http://www.longbeachskinrenewals.com/eagerest-246_noncongealing/pikers.html

Todays question:

My friend is a hairdresser, and after leaving the salon she worked for,
she set up a room in her basement so she could still do hair as an extra
source of income. She'll be dying my hair later today, charging the
usual rate for coloring. Since it's not a salon, am I expected to tip?

I agree you should tip. Because it's a service, because it's a friend,
because it's customary, because it increases your odds of consistently
good service...there are many reasons you should. If you want to
investigate the technicalities of this "obligation," do you pay her less
than you do for an equivalent salon service? I don't see a con for
tipping her. Sometimes my friends will understand if I just can't afford
to tip at the time, because they know I'll double my tip the next time.
Just remember she will likely take whichever route you choose
personally. Decide how you want it to affect your friendship.
Hairdressers are easier to find than friends.

Yes. Tip extra if your calendar is nearing the holidays. Hairdressers
typically don't make a lot of money. If she is a sole proprietor, I
think tipping is inappropriate. Tipping is for employees whose success
with a company will be gauged by their tips. Employees who do not
provide appreciate service will find it uneconomical to work for that
company and move on. If your friends is charging less, then go ahead and
pay her the going rate, but don't call it tip. Instead, you're making
sure she doesn't sell herself short and pleased that she's making a go
of it by herself.

Let us know: http://www.longbeachskinrenewals.com/eagerest-246_noncongealing/pikers.html

To suppress future, please use link-

http://www.longbeachskinrenewals.com/conductances-secretariat/484-2152_disarming.htm

or write by mail to-
Hale Dale SW
603 Maules Pt. Road
Blounts Creek, North Carolina 27814