Subject: Ted McGrath Can Help

From: Project Guide <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 12:16:57 -0800

{Great home woodworking tips #24} 

Over 16,000 plans.
>From beginner to advanced, there is allan for every project

http://www.claytonmensclinic.com/2918_pegasus-cyclo_deregulating/57262_disaffectedly.html

Todays Tip
- - - - - - -

Make your own reusable sanding block 

Here's how to make your own reusable sanding blocks. Cut six blocks from scrap 
3/4-in.plywood for each sandpaper grit you commonly use. Make them 2-1/2 in. x 
4-3/4 in. Spray adhesive on both a square of cork file and each block. Stick a 
block to the cork and cut the cork flush with a utility knife. Then spray 
adhesive on a sheet of sandpaper and stick it on each block cork side down as 
shown. Cut the sandpaper flush with the cork, and label each accordingly. 

Ted McGrath can teach you how to be an expert craftsman. 
Find out more here- 
http://www.claytonmensclinic.com/2918_pegasus-cyclo_deregulating/57262_disaffectedly.html

Get one of the most popular woodworking guides on the market- 

to change your email preferences: 

http://www.claytonmensclinic.com/3284-manorialism/35243_476/crispier_boogymen.php

or write to- 
Laramie Foster Aff
655 Adams St. 
Apartment Three 
Beaumont, TX 77705