Subject: You do have something to lose. Don't underestimate the power of information.

From: Stop Speeding Up Your Balding <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 06:51:05 -0800

Environmental causes that dramatically accelerate/cause* the loss of
hair:

http://www.reynoldsscalpcenter.com/fellas_872_pyloruses.html

*Working with the body in a synergistic effect to cause the epigenetic
trigger of the responsible genome.

One thing that archeologists noticed that really stumped them was that
whether it was art, fossil evidence, or ancient literature, why was
there  so much less a persistence of bald and balding men?

The answers will leave you stunned.  The solution is amazingly simple. 
The fact is that most regrowth techniques still leave a lot to be
desired.  Even the holy grail, "The Transplant", is only as effective as
your current follicle density and count from the donor site will allow.

So your best option is to stop it before it starts by taking out
environmental contributors to loss.

http://www.reynoldsscalpcenter.com/fellas_872_pyloruses.html

Part of the problem is that only the commercial facet of the medical
profession takes this seriously.

Even though it can have massive and crippling emotional impact on the
men it affects.

Whether you're the type that acts fast, or just want the information to
process and think about later, you're not going to be dissatisfied after
you've acquired this information.

Stop communiques:

http://www.reynoldsscalpcenter.com/environmentalism_6401_tangible/heartsore.htm

Rolins and Piven Health and Beauty Three Mulberry Dr Mifflintown PA 17059