Subject: Easy way to get more done each day.

From: Mind Revival <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:57:16 -0700

FORTUNATE health                       March 27, 2015

The brain supplement fueling Silicon Valley.

What do the powerful, wealthy young entrepreneurs of Silicon Valley have
that you don't? A heretofore unknown but successful memory enhancement
that has rapidly become a normal part of daily health in Silicon Valley.

And you can have it too:
http://www.pullmancognitivectr.com/6759-67640_glucose-sunbows-0850_racquets.php

* Get more done each day
* Be more productive
* Sleep better
* Improve mental energy
* Unleash creative thinking
* Heightened attention
* Enhanced memory recall

It takes 5 seconds a day
It costs less than a cup of coffee.

Be smarter, feel younger and get stuff done:
http://www.pullmancognitivectr.com/6759-67640_glucose-sunbows-0850_racquets.php

Originally developed to combat cognitive impairment in the elderly, the
whiz-kids of Silicon Valley have co-opted it and are proving that it's
possible to increase your brain power. They have since passed their
knowledge onto professional athletes, Wall Street professionals, and
high achieving college students.

Now you can take advantage of the same stuff.

Be smarter and get more done
------------------------------------------------------------

More Stories:
The Worlds 50 Greatest Leaders
How Adam Silver is raising the bar
Bank of America should consider splitting up

------------------------------------------------------------

This infovertisement was brought to you by:
W.Clayton NeuroMarket
325 Pennsylvania Southeast
PMB 2
Washington, DC 20003

To eliminate future messages write to us or use this 
http://www.pullmancognitivectr.com/224-4361/acknowledgments.html

Making 66 antennas work together is a challenging feat, and it takes an
international team to coordinate the efforts. ALMA is an international
partnership between Europe, North America and East Asia in cooperation
with the Republic of Chile. In the same way that all of the antennas
must work together as one science machine, the partners also must work
together as one observatory  the largest astronomical project in the
world. It was agreed that the partners are each responsible for
delivering a portion of the antenna array. The European Southern
Observatory (ESO) ordered its twenty-five 12-meter antennas from the AEM
Consortium (Alcatel Alenia Space France, Alcatel Alenia Space Italy,
European Industrial Engineering S.r.L., MT Aerospace). The North
American partners have also provided twenty-five 12-meter antennas,
ordered from Vertex RSI. The National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
(NAOJ) ordered four 12-meter and twelve 7-meter antennas fom MELCO
(Mitsubishi Electric Corporation).