Subject: You can look like her too.

From: Lose 20 Years <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:34:18 -0700

Live with Kelly & Michael
Weekday mornings @ 9:00am

< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

What did Kelly have to say to Sharon Stone this morning?

She's 57 years old and brought her favorite products with her. 

http://www.pinebluffinetportal.com/salsa_93701/paragon/pecuniarily_561_demurrages.php

< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

Kelly and Michael sat down with Sharon to share tips on staying young
looking young and feeling young.

http://www.pinebluffinetportal.com/salsa_93701/paragon/pecuniarily_561_demurrages.php

Also this morning:

Watch the entire team learn how to do the Heimlich maneuver. 
#FunCPRtraining #kellyandmichael

And

Chef Eric makes poached shrimp with cilantro basmati rice and curry coconut broth

Print Recipe 

INGREDIENTS:
Serves 4

For the Shrimp & Sauce:

24 ea. good quality 16-20 shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons of ginger, thinly sliced
1 stalk lemon grass, thinly sliced
1 shallot, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
 cup unsweetened coconut milk
 cup chicken stock
1 lime, juiced
Fine sea salt and freshly ground white pepper
For the Rice:
1 cup extra- long grain basmati rice
1 3/4 cups water
1 tablespoon butter

Garnish for rice:

1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons cilantro, chiffonade
2 tablespoons golden raisins
2 tablespoons mango, diced
2 tablespoons peanuts
2 tablespoons diced granny smith apple 
Fine sea salt and freshly ground white pepper

DIRECTIONS:
1.For the rice, rinse the rice well to remove the excess starch. Combine
the rice, water, butter, salt and pepper to a small saucepan. Bring up
to a boil, and then down to a simmer. Stir once gently, to make sure the
rice is not sticking, and cover. Keep at a low simmer for about 15
minutes (without stirring). Once all the water is cooked into the rice,
turn off the burner and let stand for 5 minutes, covered. 

2.Heat a medium sized saut pan over medium heat. Add the butter and let
it melt. Add the rice, almonds, currants, barberries, apples, and
cilantro to the pan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring gently to
incorporate all of the ingredients. Season to taste and keep warm.

3.For the sauce, heat a medium sauce pot with the canola oil over
medium-high heat. Add the ginger, lemongrass, garlic, and shallot. Sweat
for 3-4 minutes until the aromatics are tender. Add the curry powder and
stir together. Add the chicken stock and coconut milk and whisk
together. Bring to boil and down to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes and
strain through a chinois. Finish the sauce with fresh lime juice.

4.Arrange the shrimp in a large shallow saut pan. Pour the sauce over
the shrimp and bring to a boil. Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes until
they are a pinkish red, but still translucent in the middle. If you over
cook them they will become rubbery and tough.

5.To plate, put a small pile of rice in the middle of each plate. Remove
the shrimp from the saut and arrange 6 around each pile of rice.
Drizzle the sauce around and on top of the shrimp. Serve immediately.

Fun show tomorrow with Jerry O'Connell , 
#SissySpacek, 
#BillyGardell, & 
#NYAutoShow #Cars!! 
#KellyandMichael

< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

Tired of getting these?
http://www.pinebluffinetportal.com/9867_persevere_hardstands_98225/storekeepers-bunkerage.html

R.F. Mkt Svs North
506 American Road		Nashville	Tn	37209-1767