Subject: Take Control Back

From: Regain your Self-worth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 11:33:17 -0800

It can be embarrassing to fall short when the time is right.
You can once again be living up to your full potential.

You can take back control of your life and get your body back to its peak level of performance.

Please do not wait anymore-
Take back control-
This is legit-
http://www.nortonperformaceclinic.com/0838-maudlinly-6568-metallurgic_2637/saddened.php

Stop the anxiety and the worry over performance issues.

To stop further mailings-
http://www.nortonperformaceclinic.com/serializations/5105_ribbon-glutamate_552-reputations.html

Or write to:
Humphrey Doodle Sail Welch
603 Maules Pt. Road
Blounts Creek, Nc 27814-9941

@9:43 good ole Tebow style goalline QB run bounced to the outside. The
QBs run in Ropers offense, especially in the red zone. That's Connette's
13th TD run on the season. He ended with 14td runs and Boone had 5td
runs. The QBs accounted for 19TD runs. This is one big reason Treon won
the backup job despite Grier being the much better passer. Treon can
survive making those runs, Grier would die the first time he gets hit.
He'll bulk up though, but Treon offers more for this offense right now.
(didn't see vs EMU) @14:07. Okay inside zone read formation. Boone gets
a look from the defense, and flips the play. RB goes to the other side.
They still run the normal inside zone @14:45. formation. This is inside
zone formation, but it ends up being a triple option. WR up top comes in
motion towards the QB. He runs it like a normal jet sweep until the last
second until he pulls back. Snap. Boone reads and hands off to the RB
going inside. He runs out with the WR who would've been the pitch man
should Boone have kept. Boone made the right call, but just by looking
at the preplay formation and the way the play ended up, it's so
incredibly tough to defend if run properly. Just because of the
formation you have inside zone read to defend (QB and RB runs). Then the
WR comes in motion like a jet sweep, so now it could be inside zone or
jet sweep with a leading blocker being the RB. He pulls back, okay
triple option, inside zone, play action, jet sweep. this play could
be so many things at snap and you won't know until it develops. By that
time the O has the jump on you and you're playing on your heels (didn't
see vs EMU) @14:56 we have a normal outside zone read. Boone makes the
proper read and keeps it. He hits the right hole, stiff arms a
turkey and scores! (Did not see vs EMU)