Subject: Recover from memory sapping disease

From: Memory Boosting System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 12:26:33 -0800

I can't stand it anymore.

All I do is help him and he doesn't even remember me!

http://www.loganmemorycenter.com/augustest_118/computations/scarting-7308/inseparability.htm

This new natural program is designed to restore memory and 
recover the damage caused by memory specific diseases.

How do I get into grad school?
It's not all a numbers game -- do
as much research as you can for the experience in a lab, contact
professors early to express interest and possibly meet with them to see
if you're a good fit, and really personalize your personal statements
for each department.

What are you doing next with this technology?
To continue my quest in making science feel more like a
friendship-filled hobby and less like a job by asking the questions that
really can excite and benefit a community. Next on my plate is
neuropsychiatric disorders and how to alleviate certain symptoms by
tinkering with any associated memories.

How do I find the right lab to work in? 
It's like a relationship: There are three planets that
need to align for grad school to be a success -- you have to love the
person you're with (the lab head), you have to love the kind of research
you do (spending quality time with the person, let's keep it PG for now
:P), and you have to love the people in the lab (the significant other's
friends). So many people are willing to sacrifice one of these and, in
doing so, the entire edifice goes kaboom. 

Don't settle for anything less
than all of the above, and never do it for just the money. It's that
feeling of discovering something no one else in history has ever seen
that money itself can never buy.

To set your receive options:

http://www.loganmemorycenter.com/subdefinitions_pallors/doffs.php

or write to:

Forty-six Thirty-eight SW Beta Ave
Lawton, OK 73505

There goes the re value of the s4
Please note that this is the Samsung Galaxy 4 Active, and it is refurbished so it might have some light wear on the device.  
IIRC, the S4 Active(the AT&T Unlocked in the listing) does not have an unlockable boothloader, tugh there is a bootsafestrap metd available. 
You gotta use