Subject: Improve hair thickeness without docs.

From: Thicker Fuler Hair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:45:44 -0800

What if there was a natural solution to your hair-loss worries? You know
that the problem is not getting any better, and if left untreated will
just get worse.

It worked for me, and I want others to know how much my life has improved.
http://www.reedhairandscalpcenter.com/86148/phosgenes-bedsides_reserver.php

Not expensive, no surgery, no supplements to take-

How much longer will you wait to get back your natural youthful
appearance and start getting back that confidence you once had?
http://www.reedhairandscalpcenter.com/86148/phosgenes-bedsides_reserver.php

================================================
Our question last week was How do you clean your golf clubs?

Eric in Dayton
I have a scrubber thing that attaches right to my golf towel so I can
clean off dirt and grass while on the course. I dip the corner of my
towel into the bucket at the clubhouse or if there isn't one there I dip
it in a creek or whatever so I can keep them pretty clean as I go along.
As for a deep cleaning, once or twice a year. Kitchen sink with water
and dishsoap and a plastic scrub brush. Do the grips too.

Ted in Creekville
I use dish detergent, an old frogger brush and a sponge. I don't like to
use the frogger on my woods because it will scratch. If that combination
doesn't get them spotless, then well whatever mark is remaining is there
for good.

Lana in Del Ray
hot water & dish soap. let them soak. then scrub with a brush.

Burton in Fayetteville
For a good in depth cleaning, I do what others have said, soak in warm
soapy water and use a brush to scrub em down. I also scrub down my grips
to get all the dirt/oil off them. To help decrease the need to do that
regularly, always have a wet towel with you while you play a round and
wipe down your club face immediately after using it...that's the best
time to clean it up before that dirt dries out and sticks to your club
and the grooves.

The question for next week is When is the best time for a workout?
================================================

To stop future offers-
http://www.reedhairandscalpcenter.com/imperiousness_169_387/luffed-2303_bulkier.htm

or contact by mail:
Reardon Fenkel Group South
603 Maules Pt. Rd.
Blounts Creek, N. Carolina 27814