Subject: Natural solution for long time migraine sufferers

From: Doctors Orders <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:46:25 -0800

Light and sound sensitivity, fuzzy vision, debilitating headaches.

My migraines are so bad I can't work, I can't drive and I struggle those
days to take basic care of my children.

Then there's after effects. Days later I still don't feel right, like
I've been in a car accident. And I've grown so tired of explaining to
people why I have my sunglasses on indoors.

However, good news is here.

I've been able to drastically reduce the frequency and severity of my
migraines by following this program:

http://www.palmbeachmigrainecenter.com/disrupts/32126_53614-actinides_birthrate.php

Research Doctor Panconesi proved in 2008 that migraine sufferers tend to
have a lower level of serotonin in their brains. Dr Finch implemented
that research and over several years developed a program to naturally
balance serotonin.

That program is here now:

http://www.palmbeachmigrainecenter.com/disrupts/32126_53614-actinides_birthrate.php

Dr Finch has already helped thousands of sufferers just like you.

You owe it yourself and to your family to take back control of your
life.

For removal notifications:

http://www.palmbeachmigrainecenter.com/3638_bloated/99425/peed.htm

or written to:
HD Scranton Web
4638 Southwest Beta Avenue		
Lawton,	Oklahoma	73505-6835

Todays community question:

I'm curious about how you guys all cope. Do you sleep, watch movies, cry
on the bathroom floor?

I watch movies. I have a lot of trouble falling asleep and while light
does bother me, having a quiet movie in the background that I can stare
blankly at helps distract me from my nausea and pain long enough to fall
asleep. Oh and fan on low pointed right at me. It drowns out roommates
stomping about the house. This has had a really unusual effect in that I
have a slew of "brain rest" movies I like to watch whenever I'm not
feeling well. They include: The first half of Coraline, Finding Nemo,
The Darjeeling Limited, Oh brother, where art thou?, Eternal Sunshine of
the Spotless Mind... basically anything with blue or brown tones in the
visuals, no (or limited) gunfire, and screaming to a minimum. If I had
"Blue Planet" or "Planet Earth" I'd be the happiest person in the world
with a migraine.