Subject: Make wood projects with your grandkids

From: Nick Builds <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:16:55 -0800

Home Woodworking Tips March 2015

=======================================
Click here for 16,000+ woodworking plans
http://www.raymondwoodplans.com/sirloin-aftereffect/207/99968_dehorner.htm
=======================================

This month we are focusing on saving time and effort. 

How many times have you found yourself re-cutting a wood after you cut it "straight"?

Whether the blade is traveling, or your arm isn't keeping the saw straight, the first thing you 
need for your wood project is well cut wood.

Circular Saw Cutting Guide

I made an eight foot version of this guide, but you can it make it any suitable length.

Materials needed

1/4 inch Plywood
2 inch x 1/2 inch Hardwood

Step 1: Make sure your plywood is at least 3 inches wider the base of your saw.
Then glue, screw and clamp your hardwood along the edge of the plywood.

Step 2: Once dry, put your guide on top of some sawhorses. 
Place the base of your saw against the hardwood edge and run the saw through the plywood base.

Step 3: You're already done! But you can drill a hole in one end to make storage easier!

To use your guide, clamp it to whatever you're working on, set your saw to the appropriate cut depth 
and have straight cuts from now on!

Now, go get some plans and start woodworking today!
http://www.raymondwoodplans.com/sirloin-aftereffect/207/99968_dehorner.htm

-Theo-

To discontinue receipt:

http://www.raymondwoodplans.com/garages-59648/vow_constituent.php

or contact us via postal mail at:

9274 Palm Street
Bellflower
California
90706-6294