Subject: Wow Ellen did this...

From: Ellen Looks 20 [Pics Leaked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:33:33 -0700

The Dish
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Ellen Degeneres and Portia De Rossi may be having their fair share of problems....

But is plastic surgery really the answer??

Did Ellen get a facelift to get Portia to stay with her?

We can't show you the pics that started the rumors but we can

show you what Ellen did: 

http://www.sunburynetsystems.com/riposting-0029/urines.html

We think that Ellen learned from horror shows like Meg Ryan and Nicole Kidman...

Here's what she really did to turn back the clock 20 yrs -> 

http://www.sunburynetsystems.com/riposting-0029/urines.html

- Celeb Dirty Laundry

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

You can change your settings at any time... by navigating there or writing to:

-- http://www.sunburynetsystems.com/warmongers-560_obsessively/11170-sandbanks.htm [19333742]

People-MER G-Group-*-Located-at One Sixty-Nine Bryant-*-Penn Hills-*-California-*-15235

stay unit length,  a2+b2=1  and c2+d2=1. 

a2 = a2(c2+d2) = (ac)2+(ad)2 = (-bd)2+(ad)2 = d2(b2+a2) = d2

Similarly, b2 = c2, so d=+/-a, and c=+/-b. Then in order to get ac+bd=0, either (c,d)=(-b,a) or (c,d)=(b,-a).  Of tse two possibilities, the map with (c,d)=(b,-a) is a reflection, not a rotation. So a rotation must be (c,d)=(-b,a).  
What's a(c,d) represent? 
a*(c,d) where a is a scalar and (c,d) is a vector, so a(c,d)=(ac,ad). 
I was unsure as to where I'd use that in the chain of implications below that. I see where that's going now. Cool. Thank you very much.
Not sure what you mean with rotating about the unit circle. But a ccw rotation in the xy plane suld be [cosx, -sinx ; sinx, cosx]. So 

< pearl >
the 2nd column is [-sinx, cosx]
Please, disregard the OP if it makes no sense. What does ccw stand for? Alsio, can you elaborate the wle thing a bit more. 
counterclockwise, sorry. I just meant rotating through by angle 'x' starting from rizontal x-axis and going up, as usual.  

EDIT: So for example, suppose I have e_1 = [1; 0] and I rotate through by angle 90 degrees. My rotation matrix then is evaluated to [0 -1; 1 0] and so we have [0 -1; 1 0]*[1;0] = [0;1] as expected.
Ok. So then w did we come up with the trig functions for columns of rotation matrix?
You mean w you derive the matrix for this particular rotation? The derivation is actually pretty simple and is usually done with a nice picture.