Subject: Kelly and Ellen want you to know their secret to looking young

From: Your Skin Regimen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 09:18:08 -0700

Celebs aren't relying on a syringe anymore to make their skin look so great.

You CAN look as youthful as your favorite people on television and the secret lies below.

http://www.springdaleskinsystems.com/goodmen-790/03643_10614/takable_simplicity.php

  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                   |Share your results on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram |
  --------------------------------------------------------------------

If you feel a breakout on the horizon, try a preventive treatment like Ultra Pimple
Blocker Pen ($10, at drugstores). Says Parenthood makeup artist: Its a favorite on set
when one of the cast members feels a pimple coming on. Got oily skin? Use a product with
sulfur weekly to soak up excess oil without over-drying. A diet tweak can also help. I
tell a lot of my patients to avoid dairy four weeks before they have to be on a set, Dr.
Wu says. Your body retains the extra hormones from cows milk, which can aggravate
pimple-prone skin. Even cutting back can make a difference. Ive seen results in as little
as a week, says Dr. Lee

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AF Networking has sent you this letter. Exit future letters: 

http://www.springdaleskinsystems.com/wreckers/residentially/appestat/electrodes.html

Send any snail-mail correspondence to 1902 Huppenthal Dr, Schererville, IN 46375

You're a colorist at one of the biggest salons in the New York City. Is this your dream job?
I've always been fascinated with color and wanted to do something in the arts. As I got a little older, I started coloring my own hair and fell so in love with it that I signed up for beauty schoolI never looked back! Eventually, I assisted at a few big salons in New York City, including Oribe and Peter Coppola, before they closed. I got my big break seven months into my job assisting the color director at the John Barrett Salon. She felt that I belonged on the floor, and I was finally promoted. As drawn-out as my start was, I'm glad that it worked out how it did. I learned different techniques from so many talented people. I ended up working as a colorist at John Barrett for seven years, honing my style while utilizing all that I had learned. After feeling like Id truly mastered my craft, I decided that I wanted to be at the go-to place in New York City. I just had to be a part of the team at the Rita Hazan Salon. 

Tell us about your Latin background and how it's influenced your success.
My mother came to New York from the Dominican Republic and my father from Ecuador. Above all, they valued hard work. They also held lots of family events so I learned to be a good host! That foundation has definitely been advantageous in this career. 

#$#$

#######

""""

/