Subject: Build muscle body while getting trim

From: Science and Health Report <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:09:19 -0800

Have you heard about the newest breakthrough in medical
news? You owe it to yourself to try out the best belly
busting product that is helping people live healthier lives.

Dr. Oz has been recommending this incredible new solution
with amazing results. Get it for yourself today-

http://www.veniceweightmgmt.com/herein-recasts-218_cions.htm

Burn away that belly while getting lean muscle and flat and
toned abs.

Posture:

This is to strengthen the lower and external obliques to a
high degree, as they will tilt the towards a more neutral
position. Make sure the lower back remains absolutely flat
to the floor during the entire movement, and no movement
comes from the neck to the  region.

3) Plank  4-5x40-50s Now we take everything that weve
worked on in the last two movements and put it to use in a
more functional position. Staying in the plank position
forces us to stabilize in the sagittal and transverse plane.
Make sure your body stays in a straight line, dont pike the
hips up  push them through, keep the abs normal and dont
intentionally tighten them up and try to relax in this
position while staying aware of your body. If youve never
planked well before, the previous two exercises will help in
being more aware on what muscles to work ( and as you get
better and more aware of the right alignment, you will learn
to relax in the plank position. If you think this is too
easy, keep in mind that this is on your rest or recovery
days.

- - - 
To tell us "Stop sending me these" click this :
http://www.veniceweightmgmt.com/775/calculably-8526-binned/inconsumable-saddleries.html 
or address paper missives to: 
HDSouthWest SW
Six 0Three Maules Point Rd Blounts Creek, NC 27814-9441 
- - -