Subject: Success without Constant exercise

From: Longevity and Health Research <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:23:38 -0800

Did you know there is a belly busting solution which will help you feel
fantastic? Looking and feeling younger is what we all want.

Try it for yourself to see how quickly you see results- 
http://www.ripleyweightmgmt.com/712_6441/0239-jeoparding.php

Wake up with more energy and feel slimmer all the time. Make the right
choice and start on the path to a healthier you.

My Grandparents had an allotment and they were the only people to get me
to eat Brussel Sprouts :) Freshly picked and super sweet! Made me
realise how much you get out of growing your own veg. Also my Father
grew some things with me which helped me get started on my own later in
life and it grew from there! Pro-Tips, hmmm: Tomato plants need calcium
in the soil or they'll be prone to cat facing (deforming) it also
happens when there's inconsistent watering. Prune the lower leaves of a
tomato plant, this helps stop blight spores bouncing onto the plant and
well...blight it never good. Pruning leaves that get no light also helps
stop mold. If you don't know how to plant a type of seed, plant it the
depth of itself. Very small seeds, like Poppies, can be sprinkled on the
surface and nothing more needs to be done. Ants farm the sap aphids pull
from plants so if you have a nest in your garden, get rid of it or
they'll take full advantage of the situation! If you can, start a
compost bin!

If you wish to unsubscribe click here-
http://www.ripleyweightmgmt.com/bedsores/weekended/14696/waveforms-206-inextricably.html

or contact:
High Derrick S.W.
875 W. Berry Ave. 
Littleton, COLORADO 80120