Subject: It's a forclosures buyers market. Buy a great home in a great neighborhood for half what you'd expect to pay.

From: Home Search App <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 11:42:09 -0800

Whether you're a realtor or just looking for a new home, take your time browsing through thousands of 
listings that have been indexed for a multitude of searchable criteria for you to peruse at your business
or leisure.

http://www.morganrealtypros.com/87231_litmuses_276/exarchs-ids.htm

You're sure to find what you're looking for.  Foreclosures, Sherrif Auctions, no matter what you're looking
for there's sure to be a home for you at considerably less than what you'd pay full price.

Start today for free.  You have seven days without paying to determine if you like the tool.  Use it on 
the web, or on your phone.  We have a great mobile app that's sure to make your home search experience
a snap.  

http://www.morganrealtypros.com/87231_litmuses_276/exarchs-ids.htm

Thanks, and Happy Hunting!

If you'd like to change your delivery preferences and stop receiving 
any additional communications from: Ames-Davis Net Updates
Located at: 729 Churchill Court, Cranberry Township, PA, 1066
- Please use the following-

http://www.morganrealtypros.com/soars/lavender_50322/35531-66913/loury.html

Or you can write to us.  Please send a letter to the address above
with ATTN: END as the receiver.  

Thank you,

Campaign Management

Ames-Davis