Subject: Get slimmer without more exercise

From: Wellness Breakthrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:20:39 -0800

Weve all heard about so-called miracle weight loss products. Truly
there is no solution that works without a little effort from you.

But now there is an all natural way to jump-start your metabolism to
make it easier to achieve the body youve been wanting.

Raved about by Dr. Oz and previously a secret known only to
bodybuilders, why wait any longer?

Click here to try for yourself- http://www.dawsonthinkthin.com/2355_junkies/barbers_67931_limy.php

You will be proud to show off your new figure.

Three from my physical therapist earlier this month: 
Inversions: grab a band, wrap it around your foot, cross one leg over
the other, and pull against the band to the inside (like this). (3 reps
of 10-20 sets) Eversions: same thing, but don't cross over, and pull to
the outside. You won't have much range of motion out here, but I bet
it'll make you sore. (3 reps of 10-20 sets) Band walk: get a band and
wrap it around your feet such that it's snug when you're in your natural
standing position. Now widen out to a squat position, just outside
shoulder width. Drop into a squat and walk with the band on your feet,
first small steps left and right, then small steps forward and back (10
left, 10 right, 10 forward, 10 back). You should feel that not just in
your ankle and lower leg, but also around the outside of your glutes.
Great stability exercise. And one I forgot: don't forget balance
training. Try 3 reps of 30sec of balancing on each leg. Start with eyes
open on a flat surface. Then eyes closed on a flat surface. Then make
the surface unstable by rolling up a big towel into a cylinder and
standing on it, first with eyes open, then with eyes closed. It's
amazing how good of a workout that actually is on your stabilizing
muscles.

To update your delivery preferences, use the following link-
http://www.dawsonthinkthin.com/muffing-forge-5210_1071-fluoroscopy.html

or write to;
HDSW
655 Adams St.  # 3 
Beaumont, TEXAS  77705