Subject: Naturally lower your Bad Cholest with one pill a day, made from natural ingredients.

From: Ditch Your Statins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 11:02:33 -0800

You have high cholesterol.  However, you don't want to take Statins.  

Who does?

It's inconclusive if they work.  They cause rage issues.  Performance issues. 
The list is endless.

Still... You have to do something.  

Well you might have heard about patients being treated with a natural extract
from Bergamot (Yes, the flavor in Earl Grey Tea : )), that conclusively works to 
drop your Bad Cholesterol quickly and permanently.  

http://www.bergamotgreathealth.com/6683_swatch_silky.php

Why put dangerous chemicals in your body when you don't have to?  Really.

Mercado Health & Wellness Systems
2358 Georgetown, Aurora, IL, 60503

End Further Communication
http://www.bergamotgreathealth.com/runout-36491-imagine_auditive.htm

Or send a note to us through postal mail~!

If you enjoy this product, please Like Us On Facebook.  

#bergamotultra
#bergamotreplacestatins

Want to Follow Us On Twitter @ #bergamotultra
Mashable.com - #bergamotmash