Subject: Forbes identifies the markets of the future.

From: Goldman Bitcoin Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 10:40:34 -0800

"Bitcoin is ready for the mainstream" - FORBES March 19, 2015

Bitcoin is changing the way people pay for things and the larger economy
overall. Although bitcoin remains mysterious and confusing to most
people, there are signs nearly every day that bitcoin is gaining more
and more legitimacy, not only in technology circles but also amongst the
mainstream.

Bitcoin was pegged in a report by Goldman Sachs as having the potential
to reshape the financial industry, in large part due to the way the
currency decentralized the movement of money. If thats not enough, just
recently one New Hampshire legislator introduced a bill that could lead
to the state accepting bitcoins for taxes and fees

If you are brand new to BitCoin, hardly familiar with it, or you're a BitCoin
expert, there's a staggering amount of information for you here.

BitCoin Strategy http://www.generalforbesbitcoin.com/3105_871/honorless.htm

Learn what the pros are doing with Bitcoin

and don't let this opportunity pass you by!

------------------------------------------------------------

We realize you're busy.

If you're too busy for bitcoin let us know here to remove you: http://www.generalforbesbitcoin.com/yoking/438/ophthalmoscopy_gagmen.html

Questions and comments can be directed to:

S. B. Cross Affiliates
2233 Fifteenth Street Northeast
Washington DC 20018-1222

------------------------------------------------------------

Like Us On Facebook!
DIGG it!
Instagram your success