Subject: Get Healthy Quickly

From: Amazing Health System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:16:06 -0800

Date: 3/16/15 
MEMO: UNIVERSITY HEALTH UPDATE

>From the University of Florida comes an amazing new management system
for your health and wellness.
http://www.marshallweightplans.com/4538/wiseness/accession.html

This system can work for you the way it has for thousands of others.

Get the system that was developed by leading nutritionists and
dietitians. 

You can learn the EASY method to eat the right foods and maintain a
healthy lifestyle. You will be as amazed as I was at the results.
http://www.marshallweightplans.com/4538/wiseness/accession.html

==================

No sailboat can sail directly into the wind. But most modern boats can
sail at about a 45 degree angle into the wind. Essentially sailboats
have 2 wings on them. One in the air and one in the water (the
centerboard or keel). Both of them are very important to making the boat
move upwind. The sail itself uses lift from the wind going around the
sail, to pull itself up. Think about blowing over a piece of paper. The
paper will move upwards towards the moving air. This is basically how
the sail works. The other wing, the keel or centerboard, does the same
thing, only at a 90 degree angle to the force of the sail. You get an
apparent motion in line with the length of the boat. You mentioned the
boats in AC4. Those are mostly the square sailed kind, which basically
only went downwind, and used different trade winds to get where they
wanted to go.

To stop future contact-
http://www.marshallweightplans.com/increasing-olios/17795/scoutmaster.htm

or write to:
HDS West Research Centers
655 Adams Street 
Apt. 3
Beaumont, TX 
77705-4139