Subject: Build it just like Josh from House Crashers

From: Build Family Heirloom <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 09:19:37 -0800

HGTV Community Mailings
March 2015

Now you can build the same projects you've seen on HGTV.

http://www.woodlandinetportal.com/fileable_95681_alloys-accentuating_fiercely-marzipans.php

Have you watched Alison, Chip, or Nicole build something and
thought "I can do that"?

Well, you can! Give yourself the confidence to build thousands of
projects, as done by the pro's. Most can be completed in a weekend!

http://www.woodlandinetportal.com/fileable_95681_alloys-accentuating_fiercely-marzipans.php

-Tonight on HGTV-

8:00	Holmes On Homes
9:00 	Property Brothers (New Episode!)
10:00	Income Property
10:30	House Crashers

-Community-

Inspired by a Yard Crashers episode I'm planning on converting the
majority of my currently annual-centric vegetable garden to perennials
starting this spring. I'd be interested to hear anybody's experiences
with perennial crops. What plants do you love? What are less worthy of
bed space than weeds?

Sorrel sort of stands on the herb/vegetable divide. It is one of the
best greens I have grown though. I definitely recommend it. Lovage is
also on the herb/vegetable divide but makes for a great plant. Perennial
bunching onions didn't establish as quickly as I would have liked but
have the advantage of being quite normal green onions. 

They are not vegetables, but I would also consider goji berries, goumi
berries, dwarf mulberries, currants, gooseberries, raspberries,
blackberries, blueberries, alpine strawberries, prickly pear cactus,
terragon, thyme, oregano, sage, stevia, fennel, chives, mint, rosemary
and hyssop. They are all tough perennials which fit well with the forest
garden theme. Of that list, goji berries were the biggest surprise. At
least in my area they take almost no work and are very productive. As
for bad experiences, Lemon Verbena was fun but takes up more space than
it justifies.

To amend your delivery settings

http://www.woodlandinetportal.com/alated/obstreperousness/9018-683_deviled.htm

or contact us here:

Reardon Fenkel Publishing
12938 Mockingbird Ln		Fountain	Fl	32438-2424	USA