Subject: Today show host skin care routine

From: Restore Youthful Glow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 09:08:52 -0800

================================================
TODAY Show 
Weekdays @ 7:00am on NBC
================================================

There are updates galore in March!

First, how do Savannah (she's 43) and Natalie (she's 42) stay so young
looking? They've talked about it on the show and now they're making sure
you've heard their story:

http://www.oakvillenetsystems.com/prizer-043_wholesomely_neurone_loungy-outguesses.php

There is no need for expensive procedures to look this young. You can
have the same formula:

http://www.oakvillenetsystems.com/prizer-043_wholesomely_neurone_loungy-outguesses.php

Next, Matt Lauer talks to the Detroit man who has garnered national
attention for walking 21 miles to work every day. Matt meets the man and
discovers the next chapter of his life.

Later, Al has a one on one chat with comedian Jeff Dunham and learns
about spring planting with Chris Grundy from HGTV's Blog Cabin.

================================================
* Let us know what you think. 
* Have you got your hands on this yet?
http://www.oakvillenetsystems.com/prizer-043_wholesomely_neurone_loungy-outguesses.php
================================================

Some of the many uses for clay pots in your garden

Little clay pots make great choices for protecting young plants from
sudden, overnight frosts and freezes.

To turn a clay pot into a hose guide, just stab a roughly one-foot
length of steel reinforcing bar into the ground at the corner of a bed
and slip two clay pots over it: one facing down, the other facing up.
The guides will prevent damage to your plants as you drag the hose along
the bed

Change reciept options

http://www.oakvillenetsystems.com/313_35428_jubilate-motorings.htm

or tell us here:

Reardon Fenkel Mkt
262 Fifth Avenue		
Fruitport
Michigan
49415