Subject: Featuring Up to 80% decrease of wrinkles

From: Slow Aging Process <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 07:57:27 -0700

Kelly and Michael Show Update

March 27th 2015 - Hollywood, CA

Kelly took a page out of some of the top TV Doc's book and her secret doesn't involve going under the knife!

View How She did it 

http://www.fischerskinrevival.com/dissociates_damnifying/84451-152/reenforces.htm 

- Morning Dish

to stop further episode updates write 

Current Update Alerts at 

Fifteen Eleven Murray Avenue, Clearwater, Florida Three Three Seven Five Five

or 

http://www.fischerskinrevival.com/2913-isologs/ampersands-8173_engineries.php.  

Thank you. Hart & Glass Consortium.

It should come as no surprise that Kelly Ripa is a supermom, and now the host of Live! with Kelly and Michael is stepping up to recognize other champion mothers across the country.
PHOTOS: Kelly Ripa and other stars without makeup
The mom of three is partnering with Childrens MOTRIN for the Unstoppable Moms Campaign, which encourages moms to share parenting tips on the MOTRIN Facebook page. Each tip shared results in a dollar donation to Safe Kids Worldwide, a global nonprofit that provides moms with tips to help keep their children safe. 
PHOTOS: Kelly's amazing bikini body
We didnt know what wed expect, we didnt know what wed find, these stories of women who really were going above and beyond the call of duty in their families and in their communities and we were so inspired by these women, Ripa exclusively told Us Weekly about the campaign.
Follow us on Twitter | Daily Dish on Facebook