Subject: Enormous cuts on 2014 Ford vehicles.

From: Ford Motor Marketing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 09:08:52 -0700

Explorer <-> Edge <-> Escape <-> Fusion <-> F150

Ford dealers across the country are desperate for your business.

Their lots are full and they are offering enormous incentives to clear 2014 models.

If you are a prospective car buyer, put the internet to work for you.

Let them fight each other and see who gets to the lowest price.

Check inventory http://www.branchautocenter.com/cranially_sitarists/click.htm

3 great reasons you should buy a new 2014 instead of a 2015:

* You will always know you got a better deal than anyone else
* You will pay thousands less on car insurance over the next few years
* The styling, safety features and technology changes are not significant

What do the car gurus have to say about the 2104 Fusion?

As a kid, I remember my father being obsessed with car doors,
specifically not leaving them hanging open, how hard you closed them,
and especially the sound they made when they finally shut. Dad would be
pleased with the Fusion, as it has one of the more satisfying closing
sounds Ive encountered. Not clunky or hollow, but solid and
confidentthe way a door should close. This approach seems to have bled
over to the design of the rest of the Fusion. A thick, chunky steering
wheel leaves plenty of room to see large, bright gauges and displays,
and multiple soft-touch surfaces almost make you forget that plastic is
the bane of our current existence. Look a bit closer, and itll start
becoming more evident, but this interior definitely speaks to Fords
desire to align the Fusion right up against its loftier rivals.

Missive conveyed via StandardFKMI
350 Gladway
Quitman LA
71268-1371

Not interested in 2014 Fords? 
Start up your best Biff Tannen impersanation and tell us to make like a tree and get outta here
http://www.branchautocenter.com/bile/96635-innuendo.html

This is where I try to get 80's song lyrice stuck in your head: 

You say I'm a dreamer, we're two of a kind
Both of us searching for some perfect world, we know we'll never find
So perhaps I should leave here, yeah, yeah go far away
But you know that there's no where that I'd rather be
Than with you here today

Hold me now, warm my heart
Stay with me, let loving start, let loving start
Hold me now, warm my heart
Stay with me, let loving start, let loving start