Subject: Ford lots are filled to capacity time to browse...

From: Below Sticker Fords <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 11:25:28 -0700

F150 | Fusion | Focus | Escape | Flex | Edge

------------------------------------------------------------

I know you've already been thinking about a new car.

Ford is loading 2015 inventory into dealer lots.

Which means we get gigantic cuts on the 2014 models.

Dealers will fight for your business.

Put them to work for you. 
http://www.brockwaycardeals.com/detours-detrital/caiman.php

Don't pass up your new vehicle.

Check inventory 
http://www.brockwaycardeals.com/detours-detrital/caiman.php

Ford-First-Team
#Focus2014

Ford Motor Company

Top Gear loved the Focus

"Here's the potted verdict: the new Focus ST is astonishing. Sublime.
Minty-fresh magnificent. It's the sort of car you can drive 20 hours a
day for a week (really), and still want to jump back into for a thrash
around the block. It's lost a cylinder, but you won't miss it. The old
ST's 2.5-litre five-pot is replaced by a less exotic 2.0-litre
four-cylinder turbo, a beefed-up version of Ford's familiar Ecoboost
unit. So there's less warble but, on the plus side, more power - up from
221bhp to 247bhp - with economy and emissions improving to nearly 40mpg
and just 169g/km of CO2. The power hike is good for a 0-60mph of just
6.2 seconds, and a slug of mid-range power vicious enough to dispatch
sports cars of twice the price."

Disseminated via SFK Marketing Integrations
2002 SW 13th St
Redmond
Oregon
97756

If you don't want a new car please let me know http://www.brockwaycardeals.com/8126-19044_620_983_drubbings-bachelors.htm