Subject: Annual Training Calendar 2018-2019

From: "National Council For Training & Social Research" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 12:08:02 +0530

Dear Sir,

Kindly find the attached training details enclosing here with Training
Program, In-house Training topics, Executive trainings, Study tour for
Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand.

Kindly do the needful & expecting for confirmation and further response at
the earliest.

Thanking You,

Yours Truly, 

SD/-

Sandeep Kumar 

Manager (Training)

National Council For Training & Social Research 

B-11C, Inderprastha, Tiila Shabajpur, 

NCR  New Delhi,  Ghaziabad-201102

Ph. 0120-2682107, 0120-2682110, 0120-2682111, 0120-2642010, 0120-2642011,
0120-2642012, 0120-2642013, 

Fax No:-0120-2682109, M-09811094923

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] ,
<mailto:[email-masked],%20%20Website> [email-masked],
Website: www.edcnic.in                                 

P We have responsibility to the environment.

          SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT