Subject: PO3455865 RFQ

From: Eric Korg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 01:58:23 +0100

Dear, 

 Good day. 

Can you help to prepare the materials in the attached file? 

 	* From item 18 to item 23

BEST REGARDS, 

ERIC KONG 

SINGAPORE: 

P3 TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING PTE LTD 

ADD: 280 Woodlands Industrial Park E5, #02-25 Harvest Woodlands,
Singapore 757326 

HP: 9295 1174; TEL: +65- 6841 4102, EXT: 107; FAX: +65- 6891 4112; 

EMAIL: [email-masked] GENERAL:[email-masked]  , WEB
: www.p3-technology.com [1] 

Disclaimer: Legal privileged/Confidential information may be contained
in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
copy, distribute or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to
any other person. Please delete the email and notify the sender
immediately if you receive this in error. 

P _SAVE A TREE... PLEASE DO NOT PRINT THIS EMAIL UNLESS YOU REALLY NEED
TO._ 

Links:
------
[1] http://www.p3-technology.com/

---

From: Eric Korg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 03:10:40 +0100

Dear, 

 Good day. 

BEST REGARDS, 

ERIC KONG 

SINGAPORE: 

Links:
------