Subject: Requisition Order / New Purchase Inquiry

From: Shaif Reshama <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 11:31:58 +0100

Hello, 

Good Morning and thank you very much for your time during the Fair 

As discussed , would you please send me your best price , delivery time
and term of payment for the below item : 

I think your code was ( PBCk0017-1 ) 

The QTY : 150.000 pcs Each  

On the other hand , I would be pleased if you send me your latest
catalogue via e-mail 

Awaiting your feedback to proceed. 

Best Regards 

Shaif Rashama  

Managing Director                                                       

MOBILE NO: +91-9880166113 

AFFILIATED TO GOVT OF INDIA. 

TECHNOLOGICS GLOBAL 

HEAD OFFICE: 

2ND, 3RD & 4TH FLOOR, RAGHAVENDRA COMPLEX 

417/418, 10TH MAIN RD, GEETHA COLONY, 

4TH BLOCK - JAYANAGAR, 

BENGALURU - 560041 

ABOVE CANARA BANK NRI BRANCH
 Email: [email-masked] 

www.startautomation.in [1] 

www.technologics.in [2] 

INDIA - MIDDLE EAST - AFRICA OPERATION 

****** DIVERSE TECHNOLOGY SEAMLESS INTEGRITY******** 

Think Green. Please consider environment before printing this
mail/document. Use recycled paper for printing. Every 3000 sheets of
paper cost us a tree. Together we can help preserve the environment. 

************************************ IMPORTANT MESSAGE
******************************
 This transmission may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the
sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic
or hard copy format. Thank you. 

Links:
------
[1] http://www.startautomation.in/
[2] http://www.technologics.in/