Subject: From Mr.Chusak Jaidee.

From: "Mr. Chusak Jaidee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 20:37:41 +0700

-- 
Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives,
Bangkok-Thailand.

Dear Friend

My name is Mr. Chusak Jaidee, a Senior Contract Award official in the
Thailand Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives (MOAC). It is with trust
and confidence that I write to make this urgent business proposal to you. I
am seeking for a trustworthy foreign partner who will assist me in
providing a convenient foreign bank account in any designated bank abroad
for the transfer of US$35,500,000.00 (Thirty Five Million, Five Hundred
Thousand Dollars) for us to equally share the money (50/50).

This amount came as results from a deliberate inflation of the value of a
contract awarded by my Ministry – The Ministry of Agriculture and
Cooperatives to an expatriate company. The original contract has been
executed and payment made to the original contractor, remaining the
over-invoiced amount of US$35.5 million, which I intend to transfer out of
Thailand to your bank account for disbursement among ourselves. The
transfer of this money can only be possible with the help of a foreigner
who will act as the beneficiary of the funds.

As an official of The Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives Thailand, I
am not allowed to operate and own foreign bank accounts, and this is the
reason why I decided to contact you to seek your consent to transfer the
funds into your bank account as the beneficiary. I have resolved that if
you or your company can act as the beneficiary of this funds
(US$35,500,000.00 Million) You and I will share the total money 50/50 each.

Please note that before now, I have worked extremely hard to maintain the
secrecy of this transaction, I also made sure that all arrangements towards
the successful transfer of the funds are in perfect condition. This
transaction is highly confidential and for security reasons, I strongly
demand that you should not reveal this proposal and the entire business
transaction to any other persons.

I am prepared to put all my trusts in you hopping that you would not betray
me after the successful transfer of the funds into your bank account. Be
rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free, it is my concern to
demand your ultimate honesty, co-operation and confidentiality to enable us
successfully conclude this transaction. I assure you that this process
would be executed under a legitimate arrangement that would legally protect
you and I from any breach of any law locally and internationally.

Upon receipt of your positive response, I shall furnish you with more
details on what to do in order to process the funds transfer into your bank
account within 7 banking days.

I expect to hear from you as soon as possible.

Your Faithfully,

Mr. Chusak Jaidee.