Subject: NEW ORDER LIST

From: Shamas Choudhrey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 05:21:29 +0100

Hello, 

Carefully study our attached order list and let us know the products you
can provide for us, all the products in our list are highly needed in
large quantities. 

Respectively quote us your best price, Can the delivery time be early
November (first or second week), that is if you don't have it in stock. 

We are looking for a long term supplier, hope we can have a good
beginning with your Company. 

Await your response. 

best regards. 

Serkan Gunal
PURCHASING MANAGER|PROCUREMENT OFFICER | PROCUREMENT & CONTRACTS |
:  +6016-6898007
:  +603-3325 9977 

 :  No. 36-1.3, Jalan Bayu Tinggi 2A/KS6,
Taman Bayu Tinggi, 41200 Klang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A tree is not a project for you; a tree is your life. 

 THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT:                                                

Before printing this e-mail think whether it is really necessary. Thanks
for your support to protect our environment for the future generation