Subject: TNT Express Invoice: 09004105 - Account: 000022245

From: einvoicing <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 07:55:53 +0100

Dear Customer: 

We attached the original invoice issued today, and the link from which
you can access the eInvoicing web application where you will find
detailed information about your bill. 

https://express.tnt.com/einvoicing/LOGIN.ASPX [1]

 If you have any questions about the concepts of the bill, please
contact your usual billing manager or number on the top left of your
bill. 

For any questions about the Web application, contact eInvoicing.es 

This service is legally valid electronic invoicing, replacing paper
invoices and is the preferred method of billing TNT, also for its
involvement with environmental improvement. 

A cordial greeting, 

TNT Express.

--------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------- ----------- 
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged
or protected from disclosure Otherwise. 
If you are not the Intended recipient, Please telephone or email the
sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. 
If you are not the recipient you must not Intended copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. 

Please Consider the environmental impact before printing is document and
Its attachment (s). 
Print black and white and double-sided Where possible. 

--------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------- 

Links:
------
[1] https://express.tnt.com/einvoicing/LOGIN.ASPX