Subject: DHL Express Shipment Confirmation //Booking Ref:CBJ210302698540, //Airway bill: 4691308070

From: DHL Shipment Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 12:41:11 +0100

Help Center [1]

A DHL Express shipment has been created on your behalf. Please print the
enclosed shipment paperwork and attach it to your shipment. 

PICKUP CONFIRMATION NUMBER

CBJ2103026918540

Scheduled Pickup Date and Time 

MARCH 4, 2021

09:30 - 17:00

TOTAL PICKUP WEIGHT: 167.6 LB

IMPORTANT

 	* Do not seal your shipment as the courier must inspect the contents.
 	* You or a representative must be present when the courier arrives.
Shipments cannot be left outside or in "safe" places for the courier to
pickup.
 	* Affix one copy of the label securely to each package and give the
other to the courier, along with any other shipping documents.
 	* Ensure your packages are packed and labeled correctly to avoid
damage or delays. Follow DHL's Packaging Advice [2]
 	* If you need to cancel or change your pickup, please contact Customer
Service at: 1-800-CALL-DHL

Please do not reply to this email - inbox is not monitored. 

 		Terms of Use [3] | Privacy Notice [4] | Terms and Conditions of
Carriage [5]
 		2021 (c) Deutsche Post AG

Links:
------
[1] https://mydhl.express.dhl/content/dhl/us/en/help-center.html
[2]
https://mydhl.express.dhl/content/dhl/us/en/help-center/international-shipping/packaging-tips.html
[3]
https://mydhl.express.dhl/content/dhl/us/en/footer/terms-and-conditions.html
[4]
https://mydhl.express.dhl/content/dhl/us/en/footer/privacy-and-cookies.html
[5]
https://mydhl.express.dhl/content/dhl/us/en/shipment/terms-and-conditions.html