Subject: [L2CP] L2CP BoF

From: "Wojciech Dec \(wdec\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:33:15 +0100

Hello All,

We have been given the green light for the BoF at the IETF Dallas
meeting.
The draft agenda has already been posted and the L2CP BoF is scheduled
to be on at 1510 on March 23. 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_65.txt

In order to make this BoF a success please make suitable arrangements in
your agenda to attend and participate. Also please do forward on the
invitation to any interested parties who might not yet be subscribed to
the mail discussion list.

Regards,
Woj.

_______________________________________________
L2cp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2cp

---

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:15:51 +0100

> http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_65.txt

Note that it is a DRAFT agenda, it is still possible that some sessions will be 
moved and the L2CP timeslot affected.

- Mark