Subject: Re: arp mediation draft

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:15:24 -0400

Rick, Vach, and Loa,

Are we finally ready to accept ARP mediation as a WG document?  I haven't 
seen any official pronouncements one way or the other since San Diego.

Thanks,
Andy

-------

At 8/12/2004 07:39 AM -0700, Rick Wilder wrote:

>Following the recent update to the WG charter,
>draft-shah-l2vpn-arp-mediation-01.txt is clearly in scope for
>the L2VPN working group, and was proposed as a WG document at the L2VPN 
>session
>in San Diego.
>
>Among those present there was strong support for accepting this as a
>WG document. In order to provide a opportunity for feedback from those
>not present at San Diego, we will now start a 2-week discussion period
>prior to finalizing a decision on re-classifying this document.
>
>Rick, Vach, and Loa

---

From: Rick Wilder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:01:31 -0700 (PDT)

Yes. We had a 2-week period to finalize the decision on the email list, declared it
over, and I requested [email-masked] to republish it as a WG draft. It should
show up as such any time now.

Rick

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:42:55 -0400

Rick,

Thanks!

Cheers,
Andy

----------