Subject: IETF 68: Draft L2VPN WG Agenda

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:50:00 -0700

Hi,

The following is a draft L2VPN WG Agenda for our meeting in Prague,  
Czech Republic:

WEDNESDAY, March 21, 2007, 1510-1610
====================================

1)  Administrivia

2)  WG Status and Update - 5 mins

3)  UPDATE: LDP Extensions for Optimized MAC Address Withdrawal in H- 
VPLS
     http://tools.ietf.org/wg/l2vpn/draft-pdutta-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac- 
opt-01.txt
     Pranjal Dutta ([email-masked])
     10 mins

4)  VPLS Interoperability with Provider Backbone Bridges
     http://tools.ietf.org/wg/l2vpn/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-vpls-pbb- 
interop-00.txt
     Ali Sajassi
     10 mins

If you haven't gotten your agenda items in, please mail them to the  
chairs ASAP.

Thanks!

-shane & Vach