Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpms-frmwk-requirements-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 01:38:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework and Requirements for Virtual Private Multicast Service (VPMS)
	Author(s)       : Yuji Kamite
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Ben Niven-Jenkins
                          Deborah Brungard
                          Lizhong Jin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpms-frmwk-requirements-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework and service level requirements for
   Virtual Private Multicast Service (VPMS).  VPMS is defined as a Layer
   2 VPN service that provides point-to-multipoint connectivity for a
   variety of Layer 2 link layers across an IP or MPLS-enabled PSN.
   This document outlines architectural service models of VPMS and
   states generic and high level requirements.  This is intended to aid
   in developing protocols and mechanisms to support VPMS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpms-frmwk-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpms-frmwk-requirements-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpms-frmwk-requirements-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/