Subject: Re: [L3sm] [l3sm] #8 (draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model): Who keep Site location information?

From: "l3sm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 03:02:17 -0000

#8: Who keep Site location information?

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I think the original ticket should be fairly simple to close, since this
 is not really about a change of the YANG model. It is more about the vague
 description of what system would implement this model, and how it would
 interact with other systems.

 Regarding locatiom specifically, some additional wording as shown on slide
 15 in the IETF 94 presentation could perhaps be added, but to me it is not
 absolutely necessary.

 However, the IETF 94 presentation did not mention my comment on MUST vs.
 SHOULD on site diversity. I am not convinced that a MUST on an unspecified
 mechanism really makes sense, and since this also does not affect the YANG
 model, the solution to this aspect could be simple as well. If this
 question requires follow-up discussion, my proposal would be to close this
 ticket and issue a new ticket for the MUST/SHOULD specifically.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |       Owner:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-
     Type:  enhancement              |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  trivial                  |      Status:  new
Component:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-   |   Milestone:
  service-model                      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/l3sm/trac/ticket/8#comment:4>
l3sm <http://tools.ietf.org/l3sm/>

---

From: "l3sm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 11:41:47 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Could you repoint your comment on MUST vs SHOULD on site diversity ? sorry
 for having miss it.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/l3sm/trac/ticket/8#comment:5>
l3sm <http://tools.ietf.org/l3sm/>

---

From: "l3sm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 17:32:35 -0000

See ticket 11 - this should not prevent closing this issue.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/l3sm/trac/ticket/8#comment:6>
l3sm <http://tools.ietf.org/l3sm/>