Subject: IETF 67 L3VPN notes

From: Ville Hallivuori <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 00:50:32 +0200

Attached are the notes I promised to make.

-- 
[Ville Hallivuori][[email-masked]][http://www.iki.fi/vph/]
[ID 8E1AD461][FP16=C9 50 E2 DF 48 F6 33 62  5D 87 47 9D 3F 2B 07 5D]
[ID 58543419][FP20=8731 941D 15AB D4A0 88A0  FC8F B55C F4C4 5854 3419]
[ID 8061C24E][FP20=C722 12DA 841E D811 DBFE  2FB3 174C E291 8061 C24E]

---

From: "Giles Heron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 19:32:24 +0000

Hey Ville,

did you take notes in MPLS too?

any chance I could have a copy if you did?

Giles

---

From: Ville Hallivuori <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 00:51:02 +0200

I have received some corrections and attributions to the notes. For
sake of completeness I have attached the updated notes in this message.