Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGP Encodings and Procedures for Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs
	Author(s)       : R. Aggarwal, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp-08.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2009-09-30

This document describes the BGP encodings and procedures for
exchanging the information elements required by Multicast in MPLS/BGP
IP VPNs, as specified in [MVPN].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.