Subject: Re: IPR on the MVPN Extranet draft

From: Rahul Aggarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 13:41:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi Martin,

I am not aware of any Intellectual Property, related to the draft  draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet-all
that has not been properly disclosed.

rahul

Date:    Tue, 04 Dec 2012 15:29:29 +0100
From:    Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
To:      L3VPN <[email-masked]>
Subject: Poll for adoption of draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet-all

Hello Working Group,

This e-mail starts a two-week poll on adopting
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet-all-00
as WG document

This work results from a merge of previous drafts on the topic.

Please send comments to the list and state if you support adoption or
not (in the later case, please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until December 18th.

Note that, Thomas being a co-author on this draft, I'll judge consensus 
to adopt the document.

Coincidentally, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that
applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669
and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. The draft
will not be adopted until a response has been received from each author
and contributor.

If you are on the L3VPN WG mailing list but are not listed as an author
or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of
any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you,

Martin (as L3VPN co-chair)

------- End of Forwarded Message