Subject: [Lager] [lager] #33 (specification): Class from-tag attribute in RelaxNG

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 12:57:52 -0000

#33: Class from-tag attribute in RelaxNG

 The `from-tag` attribute appears in both the `class-invocation` and
 `class-declaration` productions. It should only be in the latter, which
 looks correct in its current form.

 See https://github.com/kjd/lgr-specification/pull/3 for a proposed fix.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:               |    Version:
  specification          |   Keywords:
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/33>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:28:47 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 This looks correct

  specification          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/33#comment:1>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 16:30:05 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Merged in https://github.com/kjd/lgr-
 specification/commit/b56e8cfb79bf0b652d60fa1cd42ce0283f3bebc6 and will
 appear in -09.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/33#comment:2>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 16:30:31 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:               |     Version:
  specification          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/33#comment:3>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>