Subject: [Lager] [lager] #35 (specification): Invalid XML in 4.4.1

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 21:28:39 -0000

#35: Invalid XML in 4.4.1

 The XML example in 4.4.1 contains a duplicated variant cp that is invalid.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  specification            |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/35>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 05:31:13 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I tracked down the original for the example and re-wrote the XML

 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/35#comment:1>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 16:41:09 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Merged in https://github.com/kjd/lgr-
 specification/commit/1c9c778daad8ada2633a23b4be7544fbc114ef8e, will appear
 in -09

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  specification            |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/35#comment:2>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>