Subject: [Lager] [lager] #39 (specification): Editorial Feedback YONEYA

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 01:34:06 -0000

#39: Editorial Feedback YONEYA

 From Yoshiro YONEYA
 ...

 Followings are my minor comments.

 Section 3.3.4.

 The sentence 'Such application-defined type values must be in a
 namespace "apptype" previously defined in the document.' is
 somewhat ambigous to me.  The term "apptype" is only used here,
 and no explanations.  The term "the document" seems LGR definition
 but it can be read as this I-D.

 Section 4.2.

 The sentence 'To specify a conditional context a "when" or "not-when"
 attribute may be used.', I'd like to add "either" after "content".

 Section 6.3.

 The sentence 'allocatable  The resulting string should be reserved
 for use by the same operator of the origin string, but not automatically
 allocated for use.' should be 'allocatable  The resulting string should
 be reserved for use by the same operator of the origin string, but not
 automatically activated for use.'.

 I don't see clear distinction between "activated" and "valid".

 Section Appendix A.

 In the last rule '<action disp="consonants"' should be
 '<action disp="allocatable"'.

 Regards,

 --
 Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]   |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:               |    Version:
  specification          |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/39>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 01:39:52 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 3.3.4
 'Such application-defined type values must be in a
 namespace "apptype", which, if used, must have been previously
 defined according to the usual XML document rules.'

 4.2 done.

 Appendix A:
 the intent was to show the ability to create your own dispositions.
 Admittedly, the disposition doesn't make any "sense", nor does much of the
 rest of the sample.

 However, the example is now similar to a restriction that we find in some
 South East Asian scripts, where there is a limit on the number of
 consonants. Changed this to "invalid" to be more "typical".

  specification          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/39#comment:1>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>