Subject: [Lager] [lager] #38 (specification): Typo in § 5.2.5

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 20:58:04 -0000

#38: Typo in § 5.2.5

 In § 5.2.5, the word 'of' should be removed from the sentence:
 {{{
 An anonymous combined class can be defined directly inside a rule or
 of the match operator elements that allow child elements...
 }}}

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  specification            |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/38>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 01:26:26 -0000

#38: Typo in § 5.2.5

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The word "any" needs to be added to make it "any of" as intended

 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/38#comment:1>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 16:43:02 -0000

#38: Typo in § 5.2.5

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in https://github.com/kjd/lgr-
 specification/commit/22a80605d93072927528dea1c5ad42e1dd9bcefe, will appear
 in -09

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  specification            |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/38#comment:2>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>