Subject: [Lake] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lake-reqs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 04:50:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Lightweight Authenticated Key Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for a Lightweight AKE for OSCORE
        Authors         : Malisa Vucinic
                          Goeran Selander
                          John Preuss Mattsson
                          Dan Garcia-Carrillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lake-reqs-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-04-29

Abstract:
   This document compiles the requirements for a lightweight
   authenticated key exchange protocol for OSCORE.  This draft is in a
   working group last call (WGLC) in the LAKE working group.  Post-WGLC,
   the requirements will be considered sufficiently stable for the
   working group to proceed with its work.  It is not currently planned
   to publish this draft as an RFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lake-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lake-reqs-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lake-reqs-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lake-reqs-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/