Subject: Re

From: "Western Union Money Transfer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 23:44:11 -0300 (BRT)

Good day

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00 USD dollars
through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your
full compensation payment of $150,000 USD via Western Union by the United
Nations Government.So I decided to email you the MTCN and sender's name so
you can pick up this $5000.00 USD to enable us send another $5000.00 USD
by tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only $5000.00 USD per day.
Please pick up this information and run to any Western Union in your
country to pick up the $5000.00 USD and call me back to send you another
payment tomorrow.

Manager: Mr.Henz Green
Email:[email-masked]
Tel:(+234) 805 625 9318

Call or email me once you picked up this $5,000 USD today. Here is the
western union information, you can also track it on-line @
www.westernunion.com OR with your mobile phone.
Note: When tracking it with your mobile phone make sure you follow the
voice instruction.
mobile phone tracking code:+448007314814

Sender Information's
Sender's First name------- Anthony
Sender's Last name----- kate
MTCN;= 6928051506
Amount;= 5,000, USD
Test Question;= To Who?
Test Answer;= To Friend

Regards,
Mr.Henz Green