Subject: Update Account

From: ONLINE TEAM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:30:56 +0800

ATTENTION:   WEB-MAIL ACCOUNT USER

 We are currently upgrading our database and all account need to be
 Verified because of Spam emails. To complete your account activation with
 Us, you are required to reply to this message and enter correctly the
 information's that is Required from you.

 Fill in your User Name and Password in the space provided
 (********)You are required to reply to this e-mail within the next 48
 Hours.

 Failure to get back to us, your Web-mail account will be DE-activated
 From our database.

 WEB-MAIL LINK:
 FULL NAME;
 USER-NAME;
 PASSWORD;
 RE-TYPE PASSWORD;
 DATE OF BIRTH;

 Thank you for using Web-mail Copyright 2012 &#65533; Web Team.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.