Subject: [ledbat] worried about the lack of activity

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:14:43 +0200

Hi, LEDBAT WG,

I'm starting to get seriously worried about the lack of activity since  
the last IETF. There hasn't been a single draft posted, and there  
hasn't even been any mailing list traffic this year that wasn't pleas  
from your chairs to start working.

There was sufficiently strong interest during the BOF to charter you,  
and the first WG meeting was also promising. What I'm missing is any  
sort of continued activity. I do hope that you will have a productive  
meeting in SF that would indicate that there is life left in the effort.

Lars

---

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:26:21 +0100

FYI,

I'm working on a draft. A survey of related work,
to find a good starting point for the new mechanism
that this group should develop (at least that's
my understanding of the purpose of the document).
I'll try hard to get it done next week.

Cheers,
Michael

---

From: Reinaldo Penno <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:23:15 -0800

I'm working on updating multiple connections draft with Satish. It will be
posted next week.

Thanks,

Reinaldo

On 2/20/09 5:14 AM, "Lars Eggert" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> ledbat mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ledbat