Subject: [ledbat] draft-p2pi-cooper-workshop-report (Report from the IETF workshop on P2P Infrastructure, May 28, 2008) to Informational RFC

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:42:19 -0600

Folks: The two URLs below contain two important emails that
appeared on the p2pi mailing list.  Since most of the people
from p2pi have migrated to the alto list or the ledbat list,
I am re-posting to these lists.

At issue is that draft-p2pi-cooper-workshop-report is being
considered for publication as an Informational.  Those
subscribers to alto and ledbat that were present at the MIT/IETF
P2Pi workshop in May 2008, please provide any comments as
you see fit.

The two URLs below explain the need to do so in more detail.

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/p2pi/current/msg00908.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/p2pi/current/msg00911.html

Thanks,
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/