Subject: [ledbat] Confirmation: Call for Adoption of "LEDBAT Practices and Recommendations for Managing Multiple Concurrent TCP Connections" as a LEDBAT WG work item

From: Stanislav Shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:24:35 +0900

During the IETF 75 LEDBAT WG meeting, the attendees indicated an  
interest in adopting "LEDBAT Practices and Recommendations for  
Managing Multiple Concurrent TCP Connections" (draft-penno-ledbat-app- 
practices-recommendations-01.txt) as a LEDBAT WG work item (with  
Informational status).

We would now like to verify the outcome of this call for adoption on  
the LEDBAT WG mailing list.  The document is available for inspection  
on the IETF tools page:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-penno-ledbat-app-practices-recommendations

If you did not hum at the IETF 75 LEDBAT WG meeting, and have an  
opinion as to the suitability of adopting this document as a WG work  
item, please send mail to the LEDBAT WG list indicating your opinion  
(Yes/No).

The confirmation call for adoption will last until November 23, 2009.   
If you have issues/edits/comments on the document, please send these  
comments along to the list in your response to this Call for Adoption.

-- 
Stanislav Shalunov
BitTorrent Inc
[email-masked]

personal: http://shlang.com

---

From: Stanislav Shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:57:06 +0900

Correction: the meeting at which the attendees indicated their  
interest in adoption is the meeting that happened today at IETF 76  
(not IETF 75, as my note below says erroneously).

-- 
Stanislav Shalunov
BitTorrent Inc
[email-masked]

On Nov 13, 2009, at 1:24 PM, Stanislav Shalunov wrote:

> Managing Multiple Concurrent TCP Connections" (draft-penno-ledbat- 
> app-practices-recommendations-01.txt) as a LEDBAT WG work item (with  
> Informational status).
>
> the LEDBAT WG mailing list.  The document is available for  
> inspection on the IETF tools page:
>
> The confirmation call for adoption will last until November 23,  
> 2009.  If you have issues/edits/comments on the document, please  
> send these comments along to the list in your response to this Call  
> for Adoption.
>
> -- 
> Stanislav Shalunov
> BitTorrent Inc
> [email-masked]
>