Subject: [Lwip] 转发: New Version Notification for draft-ma-lwip-stack-analysis-00

From: ma yc <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:18:49 +0800

Dear all

Please check the 00 draft for the BOF.
Comments are welcomed.

Thank you.
Regards
Yuanchen

A new version of I-D, draft-ma-lwip-stack-analysis-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Yuanchen Ma and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-ma-lwip-stack-analysis
Revision:        00
Title:           Stack Analysis for Lightweight IP Implementation
Creation_date:   2010-10-17
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
This document analyzes the main implementation of lightweight IP
stack over constrained platform, including Contiki, TinyOS, and Atmel
RUM approach.  The consideration for lightweight IP stack
implementation is summarized.  The target of this document is to
facilitate the ongoing/future developers on lightweight IP stack and
provide guideline for lightweight IP stack implementation by
documenting the related techniques.

The IETF Secretariat.