Subject: [Lwip] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-hong-lwig-sleepmode-control-00.txt

From: "Cao,Zhen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 16:18:44 +0800

FYI. Those who are interested in this work, please review and
comments. Thank you!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-lwig-sleepmode-control-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Sleep node control mechanism for Constrained networks
        Author(s)       : Yong-Geun Hong
                          JooSang Youn
        Filename        : draft-hong-lwig-sleepmode-control-00.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2013-11-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism of sleep mode control.  The
   router which manages a network can control IPv6 sleepy nodes and
   deliver the packets from/to exterior networks.  The IPv6 router can
   keep the IPv6 sleepy node as sleep state and handle the packets from/
   to the IPv6 sleepy nodes.  Also, this document describes the
   mechanism of sleep mode control using synchronization information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-lwig-sleepmode-control

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-lwig-sleepmode-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt