Subject: [Lwip] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 05:22:48 -0800

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Ben's question about copying text from a normative reference
without clearly tagging it. Clear tagging seems like a good idea.

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 08:06:51 -0600

Just to close on this ...

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal/

I'm seeing people saying "it's clearly tagged enough now". If people think
that, I'm fine with no changes to add more tagging.

Spencer