Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 02:05:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Neighbor Management Policy for 6LoWPAN
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Rabi Narayan Sahoo
                          Simon Duquennoy
                          Joakim Eriksson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-02-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems associated with neighbor cache
   management in multihop networks involving resource-constrained
   devices.  Thereafter, it also presents a sample neighbor management
   policy that allows efficient cache management in multihop LLNs (low-
   power and lossy networks such as LoWPAN) with resource-constrained
   devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rabi Narayan Sahoo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 15:55:39 +0530

Hello All,

We have uploaded a new version of the draft. Primary changes are:
1. Added information about proactive approach and have referenced
min-priority field in Dio based on Michael's enrollment draft.
2. Added clarifications related to route cleanup and it's impact on
neighbour cache.
3. Added performance result in appendix.

Appreciate any feedback and reviews.

Thanks
Rabi

On Thu 21 Feb, 2019, 3:35 PM <[email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Lwip mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lwip
>

---

From: Rabi Narayan Sahoo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 15:59:00 +0530

Hello All,

Thanks
Rabi