Subject: [Manet-dt] IMPORTANT: Arch I-D

From: Thomas Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:28:45 +0100

Dear all,

The immediate priority for the AUTOCONF wg is to finalise the Arch I- 
D. Therefore, and in following up with Ian's email, I would like to  
ask the working groups (AUTOCONF and MANET both) to throughly review  
the architecture document as it is on the following URL prior to Prague:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-autoconf-manetarch-00.txt

No doubt, a good part of the the wg meeting in Prague will be spent  
on this document, with the goal of getting away with a (complete?)  
todo-list for what we need to do to the I-D before advancing it  
within the IETF. And, I would like this to be reflected on the  
AUTOCONF mailing list ([email-masked]) such that the input from  
those who will not be in Prague can be taken into account as well.

Thanks - and see y'all soon,

Thomas

-- 
Thomas Clausen
[email-masked]
http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Thomas.Clausen/
http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/hipercom/

_______________________________________________
Manet-dt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet-dt