Subject: [manet] OSPF Extensions for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks

From: Richard Ogier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 09:35:52 -0800

All,

Please look at the following draft:

http://www.erg.sri.com/projects/tbrpf/docs/draft-ogier-manet-ospf-extension-00.txt

which offers suggestions for extending OSPF to support manet interfaces.  
This draft does not propose a specific protocol, but discusses alternative
candidate techniques that can be compared via discussions, analysis,
and/or simulations.  The suggestions in the draft below are consistent
with the recommendations in draft-baker-manet-ospf-problem-statement-00.txt.

This draft has not yet been submitted to the IETF (since the problem
statement draft was announced only recently), but may be submitted as
an individual draft after the upcoming meeting. (There are no IPR claims
for this draft.) I hope that some of the ideas in this draft will become
part of a more formal Internet-Draft, coauthored by several members of
the working group, which describes a more specific plan for designing
a proactive routing protocol for manets.

Regards,
Richard

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet