Subject: [manet] GPSR Security

From: Anup Patnaik <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:39:33 -0500

Continuing with GPSR, can anyone point me to some work in the area of
securing GPSR or other geographic position based routing protocols. It 
so appears that these protocols being stateless and not involving 
exchange of any (or very few) control packets are more robust (from a 
security perspective) as compared to the other on-demand and proactive 
ones (correct me if im wrong).

Anup

------------------------------
Ph.D. student
Computer Science Dept.
Concordia University
Montreal, Canada
------------------------------

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet