Subject: [MEDIACTRL] 2-hour timeslot, 2-hour agenda, and encouragement

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:59:06 -0500

Just a heads-up - we're still at 2 hours for our Dublin meeting, so Eric and 
I have posted a 2-hour agenda, at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/mediactrl.html.

Please let us know if we have missed something of critical importance.

Please note that what we really need to do (first and foremost) is to finish 
the control framework draft. You may have noticed that Chris submitted an 
updated version of the draft, available at 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mediactrl/draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework/), 
that addressed RAI expert review comments from Ben Campbell, and you may 
have noticed that there have been several postings of WGLC comments in the 
past week on the mailing list. That's good - and we need to flush out any 
remaining comments, in order to finish this draft.

This would be a really great time to read 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mediactrl/draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework/, 
because I'm working on the shepherd writeup, to request publication of an 04 
version really soon after IETF 72.

Thanks, and travel safely to Dublin.

Spencer, as co-chair 

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:31:44 -0500

Just to let people know...

I've uploaded a slightly-updated agenda at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/mediactrl.html - changes are 
corrected draft names, and slightly changed times/presenter names.

I've also uploaded the chair slides to the proceedings page, at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/slides/mediactrl-0.ppt.

I'm hoping we can get the slides from other presenters after lunch on 
Tuesday (at the latest), to make sure we get them uploaded for remote 
participants, participants with conflicts in other meetings, and generally 
cluing the chairs in on what's coming.

Thanks,

Spencer