Subject: [Mip6] RFC 4882 on IP Address Location Privacy and Mobile IPv6: Problem Statement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:19:49 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4882

        Title:      IP Address Location Privacy and 
                    Mobile IPv6: Problem Statement 
        Author:     R. Koodli
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 24987
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mip6-location-privacy-ps-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4882.txt

In this document, we discuss location privacy as applicable to Mobile
IPv6.  We document the concerns arising from revealing a Home Address
to an onlooker and from disclosing a Care-of Address to a
correspondent.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Mobility for IPv6
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6