Subject: [Mip6] Consensus call: Make I-D draft-haley-mip6-mh-signaling-02.txt a WG doc

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 12:23:25 -0500

Hello,

At the Prague IETF (IETF68), the MIP6 WG discussed the following I-D:
Mobility Header Signaling Message <draft-haley-mip6-mh-signaling-02.txt>

There was consensus in the meeting to make this a WG document. We would like
to obtain consensus on the WG ML prior to making it a WG doc. Please review
the I-D and indicate if you are in favor of this I-D becoming a WG document.

We will decide after June 10th, 07 the status of this I-D following the
feedback from the WG members.

Abstract of the I-D:
   This document specifies a new Mobility Header message type that can
   be used between a mobile node and home agent to signal an event that
   requires attention.

-Raj

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6