Subject: [Mops] Confirmation: adoption of draft-krishna-mops-ar-use-case-02

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 11:35:45 -0400

As you’ll have seen during the meeting / in the draft minutes from the 
meeting, we agreed that the WG should adopt 
draft-krishna-mops-ar-use-case-02 as a working group document, and 
people expressed support for reviewing and commenting on the work, going 
forward.

With this message, I am hereby calling for confirmation of that 
decision.  Please raise any concerns with working group adoption before 
end of day Tuesday, March 23, 2021 (7 days).  Assuming there are no 
unresolved concerns at that time, we’ll consider the document adopted.

Thanks,
Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------