Subject: [Mops] Confirming milestone update

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 18:57:04 -0400

Hi,

The milestones below are (I believe) what we agreed as edits from the 
IETF 110 MOPS WG meeting session.  With this message, I’d like to 
confirm consensus on these milestones.  Unless there are any unresolved 
issues with them by the end of Wednesday next week (March 31), we’ll 
update the WG page and call this done.

DONE: Feb 2020 Initial draft operational considerations for low latency 
streaming video applications
DONE: Jul 2020 Revised draft operational considerations for low latency 
streaming video applications
Mar 2021 Initial WG document on AR edge network operational 
considerations for streaming media
Jul 2021 Draft documenting Streaming Video Alliance (SVA) reliance on 
IETF protocols
Jul 2021 Last-call document on operational considerations for low 
latency streaming video applications
Nov 2021 Draft documenting Society of Motion Picture and Television 
Engineers (SMPTE) protocol reliance on IETF protocols
Nov 2021 IESG to decide whether continue, re-charter or close MOPS WG
Nov 2022 Last-call WG document on AR edge network operational 
considerations for streaming media
Jul 2022 Last-call document on Streaming Video Alliance (SVA) reliance 
on IETF protocols (including explicit outreach to SVA)
Jul 2022 Last-call document on Society of Motion Picture and Television 
Engineers (SMPTE) protocol reliance on IETF protocols (including 
explicit outreach to SMPTE)

Thanks,
Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------