Subject: [Mops] Weekly github digest (MOPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 00:51:08 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+3/-0/💬1)
  3 issues created:
  - Mention "Comparative Latency Under Load Performance of Broadband CPE" in MAPRG at IETF 111? (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/88 
  - Add section on DNS? (by englishm-ietf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/87 
  - Segment size and keyframe intervals (by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/86 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #14 Citations for existing industry standard terminology (1 by acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/14 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+0/-0/💬4)
  1 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #85 Add section on ads (4 by GrumpyOldTroll, SpencerDawkins, englishm-ietf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/85 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons