Subject: Re: [mpls-tp] [PWE3] poll to make draft-busi-mpls-tp-oam-framework an mpls working group document

From: "Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:35:14 +0100

I support making this a working-group draft

yaacov

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
ext Loa Andersson
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 14:48
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [PWE3] poll to make draft-busi-mpls-tp-oam-framework an mpls
working group document

Working Group,

the authors of draft-busi-mpls-tp-oam-framework-02-02-1.txt has
requested the document shall be accepted as a working group document.

This is a one week poll to see if there are support for making it a
working group document, please respond to the mpls-tp mailing list
before Wednesday March 26.

The document will be found at:

http://www.tla-group.com/~loa/draft-busi-mpls-tp-oam-framework-02-02-1.t
xt

Disclaimer: I've decided to start this poll even though the draft is not
available from the IETF repository.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson ///                                 +46 767 72 92 13 

                                       email:
[email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:16:07 -0400

As do I.

Cheers,
Andy

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN - IL/Hod
HaSharon) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> mpls-tp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp
>