Subject: [mpls-tp] FW: [T15Q14] FW: Interim Meeting 25-29 May 2009 -Sophia Antipolis

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:54:09 -0400

All, for your information, the ITU-T interim meetings identified below
are intended to develop draft text for the initial set of MPLS-TP
Recommendations, the intent is to initiate approval of these
Recommendations in October 2009.  As agreed in the JWT report these
Recommendations will make normative references to the appropriate
MPLS-TP RFC.

Malcolm Betts 
Co Chair ad hoc MPLS-TP 
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393) 
email: [email-masked] 

________________________________

From: Ghani Abbas [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 4:01 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: [T15Q14] FW: Interim Meeting 25-29 May 2009 -Sophia Antipolis

______________________________________________ 
From:   Ghani Abbas  
Sent:   12 March 2009 19:55 
To:     [email-masked]'; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]' 
Subject:        Interim Meeting 25-29 May 2009 -Sophia Antipolis 

Dear all, 
We have  tentatively agreed in the last SG15 plenary to hold an interim
meeting 25-29 May,2009. ETSI has kindly offered to host the meeting in
Sophia Antipolis, France. The terms of reference are given in TD55/Plen
and copied below. The meeting will only be confirmed when there are a
reasonable number of participants and contributions to the meeting. If
you are intending to submit contributions and/or attend the meeting
please let me know asap. But no later than 20/3/ 09. We are planning to
start the meeting at 9.00 am on Monday 25/5/09 and finish by 13.00 on
Friday 29/5/09. 

Please note that the editors should produce the relevant draft
Recommendations asap and make them available no later than the end of
April 2009. (refer to TD51/Plen)

Regards, 
Ghani Abbas             Q9/15 Rapporteur 
Huub van Helvoort       Q10/15 Rapporteur 
Malcolm Betts           Q12/15 Raporteur 
Kam Lam         Q14/15 Rapporteur 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------- 
Terms of Reference (TD55/Plen) 
1. MPLS-TP equipment and protection 
2. MPLS-TP  NNI 
3. MPLS-TP architecture and terminology 
4. MPLS-TP Equipment management