From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:50:09 +0800

Hi,all

  I am involved to implement MPLS Diffserv extention over ATM Switch,
I choose L-LSP,Pipe Tunnel to implement.
  But I am not sure about:

 1)According to draft-ietf-mpls-diff-ext-07.txt,we choose CR-LDP to implement;
  I think,at each MPLS Edge LSR,configure service bandwidth of each supported
DSCP on
every SB(Service Board),
 when setup CR-LSP,Label-Request message include DS TLV and Traffic TLV(imply if
CR-LDP Label-Request message includes DS TLV,it must include Traffic TLV.Is this
applicable?)
but Traffic TLV currently doesn't define how to map ATM ABR Service Type to
Traffic TLV 's five parameters;
  Is this idea applicable? If it is,

  but what does this mean" - the Service Provider configures at every LSR, and
for every
       interface, the scheduling behavior for each PSC (eg bandwidth
       allocated to AF1) and the dropping behavior for each PHB (eg
       drop profile for AF11, AF12, AF13)"(from draft-ietf-mpls-diff-ext-07.txt
Scenario 4)

How to deal with CS PHB?

 2)Which MIB(s) to implement or extend? And how?

Thanks

ChingWeng

2000/10/04