Subject: Please help me

From: scl197241 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Oct 16 03:31:27 2000

Sir:
    Would you please tell me how an extended discovery mechanism to implement which is used to locate LSRs that are not directly connected at the link level?
                       Thank you very much.

                                            shichunli

______________________________________

===================================================================
新浪免费电子邮箱 http://mail.sina.com.cn
新浪推出奥运短信息手机点播服务 
http://sms.sina.com.cn/

Subject: Please help me
From: scl197241<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon Oct 16 02:07:12 2000

Sir:
    Would you please tell me how an extended discovery mechanism to implement which is used to locate LSRs that are not directly connected at the link level?
                       Thank you very much.

                                            shichunli

______________________________________

===================================================================
������ѵ������� http://mail.sina.com.cn
�����Ƴ����˶���Ϣ�ֻ��㲥���� 
http://sms.sina.com.cn/------------9716670876024SINAEMAIL-----