Subject: Networld Interoperabilty lab

From: Irwin Lazar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:02:01 -0600

Pardon the intrusion, but does anyone have contact information for the
person who ran the MPLS interoperability lab at Networld+Interop, both in
Las Vegas and Atlanta?  I believe he was from a mid-western university.

Thanks,
Irwin

---

From: Bill Jensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:53:47 -0500

Hi Irwin,

I think you are referring to me.  Please feel free to contact me 
directly.  Sorry for the reply to the list - I'm just trying to curb the 
potential of multiple responses that may come from other folks.

-wej

>Las Vegas and Atlanta?  I believe he was from a mid-western university.

Bill Jensen, UW-Madison DoIT Network Engineering
1210 W. Dayton St., Madison, WI 53706
voice: 608-263-9325   efax: 413-208-1297  email: [email-masked]
  cell: 608-576-8345  pager: 608-275-9513  alpha: [email-masked]