Subject: Label Granularity

From: Daniela Cunha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:31:59 -0200

Hi,

Do you know where I can get more information about Label Granularity?

Thank you very much
Daniela

---

From: Ramanjaneyulu Y T <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:05:07 +0530 (IST)

> Do you know where I can get more information about Label Granularity?

pls refer MPLS framework draft and architecture draft for more details.
The following are the links to drafts

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-framework-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-arch-07.txt

---

From: Daniela Cunha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:57:40 -0200

Hi,

I wasn't so specific on the email before.
I wanna know more details about label granularity for FEC? DO you know
where I can find?

Thank you

Daniela