Subject: Re:

From: "ge ge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 21:51:35 GMT

Hi,

I am looking for documents on interworking between ATM and MPLS networks, 
especially, documents on interworking without IP lookup at an
ingress LSR. Thanks.

Hao Che
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.

---

From: shen jing <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:06:30 +0800

Hi:

I'm trying to integrate  IP MPLS over ATM , and find it's very interesting
to
directly use ATM as find way to transfer payload. But still not clear on
how they can be integrated  without routing decision at LER .

James Shen