Subject: RE: Info on Extensions to OSPF and ISIS for Traffic Engineering

From: Irwin Lazar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:00:47 -0600

> Hi,
> 
> If my memory serves me correctly, a draft(s) was recently updated
> concerning extensions to OSPF and IS-IS for Traffic Engineering.  I have
> been unable to locate these drafts.  Would someone point me in the right
> direction as to where I could find them?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Dave Wilder

Dave,
We maintain a fairly currrent catagorized collection of links to
MPLS-related internet drafts at http://www.mplsrc.com/drafts.shtml

I believe the one you are referring to is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dharanikota-interarea-mpls-te-ext-
00.txt

Irwin